Chapter 453 The Spiritual Wine Is On Sale

Finally, when the spirit wine went on sale, a few giant youths rushed over.

    "Young Master Chu, is the spirit wine going to be sold?" Jumeng asked excitedly.   

   Chu Ye nodded

    "Can I drink?"

    Ju Shi said a little unhappily: "Young Master Chu, who do you underestimate? Our giant clan is different from your human clan, and can drink from an early age."

    Chu Ye: "..." Well, long In this way, it is estimated that he will not die from drunkenness.

    Chu Ye swept towards the giants that came, Chu Ye saw Ju Yang and a few giant little devils he had never seen before.

    Chu Ye secretly guessed that some of the little ghosts he had never seen before were not pleasing to the eyes of others at home.

    Chu Ye's spirit wine was divided into several grades. The cheapest one could buy five hundred spirit stones, while the more expensive ones required tens of thousands of spirit stones.

    "The spirit wines are all here. There are 36 flavors in total. There are materials, functions and price introductions on it. You can look at them first, make sure you are sure, and then buy them."

    When a group of giants and little devils heard what Chu Ye said, they rushed scattered.

    "This is Lingtao honey wine, it tastes a little sweet."

    "This tiger blood wine, I stole a drink from my grandfather's, this is spicy, strong enough! Men should drink this wine."

    "This Xuanbing wine feels good to the touch. Bing! This wine is cool to drink."

    "This is flaming wine! It's the exact opposite of Xuanbing wine, which is extremely fiery."

    "This is spirit monkey wine, which is somewhat similar to the spirit wine brewed by the Tongtian Monkey Clan. It is said that it is not bad."

    "..."

    Several giants were circling around the wine jar, and a few little giants were watching the wine while using the communication symbol to transmit sound.

    Many of these giant cubs were entrusted by their elders to buy wine. They thought that buying wine was a simple task. However, seeing a lot of spirit wine, several giant cubs did not know how to choose.

    Jumeng looked at the golden egg on the side and said, "What is that? Is it an egg? I've never seen any kind of spirit beast's egg grow like this?"

    "This is not a spirit beast egg, it is hollow, with With different gifts, you can get a chance to smash a golden egg when you buy 10,000 spirit stones of spirit wine at a time. Among the golden eggs, there are various preferential rewards, including honey rewards, medicine pill rewards, and spirit grass rewards… ...what you can hit depends on luck."

    Jushi said excitedly: "Is that so? I want to try."

    Jushi took a hammer and smashed a golden egg, and found a jar of honey inside.

    Not to be outdone, Jumeng smashed a golden egg and opened a thousand-year-old spirit grass.

    A group of giants swarmed towards the golden egg and began to smash the eggs one after another.

    Chu Ye watched with black lines all over his head, "Buy things first, then smash the eggs!"

    The wine hasn't started to sell yet, and the golden eggs will be smashed.