Chapter 592 Tiger King Urgently Summons

Chu Ye stayed in Broken Star Island for more than a month, and the power of the stars in Broken Star Island became thinner and thinner.

    Chu Ye stayed in Broken Star Islet, doing the final refining of the power of the stars, a black light shot straight into the sky, and the sky seemed to have opened a huge crack.

    Chu Ye woke up from his practice, looking at the black light in the distance, a bad premonition surged in his heart.

    "What a strong spiritual power fluctuation!" Such a violent spiritual power fluctuation is comparable to the simultaneous explosion of more than a dozen ancestral realms, and the movement is too great.

    Wuwu looked into the distance, flapped his wings, and said worriedly: "It's not good, it's not good, the sky is leaking."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "That direction seems to be the direction of the immortals."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath, thinking of what Mu Qing said, Wanzu seems to have a war with the Zerg, and the black light just now should be caused by the war over there, but I don't know what the situation there is now.   

   Chu Ye looked at  Wuwu and said, "Can you predict the luck of the upper realm now? Which side do you think won?"

   Chu Ye: "..." Sure enough, woo-woo is still woo-woo, and when it comes to the critical moment, it will be a fool! 

   Chu Ye took a deep breath and said worriedly: "Don't let the Zerg win, then it will be a big trouble."  

  Although Chu Ye believes that his current strength is good, he does not feel that he can shake the Zerg by himself. If the Zerg wins, the mother of the worms will not let him go. Chu Ye doesn't think that he can escape the pursuit of the mother of the worms.  

  Xiaobai, who had been closing his eyes to receive the spiritual power flowing into his body, suddenly opened his eyes, Xiaobai's face was sullen, and his face was very ugly.  

  Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and asked, "Xiaobai, what's wrong with you? Your face is a little ugly!"

    Xiaobai said solemnly: "The ancestor's soul message, return quickly!"  

  Chu Ye frowned, a little confused. The solution said: "The White Tiger King sent a message, did something happen?"

    Xiaobai nodded and said: "It is very likely that this is the case. The highest-level emergency communication of the White Tiger Clan used by Lord Tiger King is urgent."

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiao Bai and said, "In that case, let's go back to the White Tiger Clan first. ." Just in time to inquire about the specific battle situation with Tiger King.

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Okay."

    Xiaobai used the space teleportation technique to transfer Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and the others to the White Tiger Clan. The White Tiger Clan was already in chaos.

    "Elder Xiaobai is back, Elder Xiaobai is back." When the little white tigers saw Xiaobai coming back, they ran to tell each other as if they saw a savior.

    Hearing the message from the people in the clan, Elder Bai Su immediately greeted him.

    "Elder Bai Su, what happened?" Xiao Bai asked Bai Su.

    Bai Su did not answer Xiao Bai's words, but just stared at Xiao Bai for a while, and said, "Xiao Bai, have you reached the peak of the advanced life and death realm?"

    Xiao Bai nodded, and said proudly, "Yes, just advanced. Yes ."

    Bai Su nodded and said, "It's the right time! In this way, the elders of the clan can rest assured."