Chapter 459 Medicine pill detector

Purple Mist Valley.

    "Master, you are back." Mu Shisan looked at Mu Qing and said warmly.

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "Master, what does Lin Chuwen want you to do?" Mu Shisan asked curiously.

    Mu Qing blinked and said, "I've been dealing with medicinal materials recently. Pharmacist Lin's recent task has been a little heavy, and he's been concocting pills every day."

    Although his life has been a little busy recently, Mu Qing feels good and full of feeling.

    The giants have people running to wait for the pills to be released every day, just like an overseer. Sometimes, "overwatch" and "overwatch" will fight, and even group battles will occur.

    Lin Chuwen has been too busy recently, Mu Qing made a rough calculation and found that Lin Chuwen had to open the furnace more than ten times a day.

    This frequency is really amazing, alchemists need to consume soul power for alchemy, and soul power recovery takes time.

    Mu Qing felt that with Lin Chuwen's cultivation, he could only open the furnace three or four times a day, while Lin Chuwen actually opened the furnace so many times, and it didn't seem to be very reluctant to see the other party's state.

    Mu Qing wondered whether Lin Chuwen was hiding his cultivation, or his soul power far surpassed that of a monk of the same rank.

    "Lin Shao's side has an elixir detector. The specifications are very high, similar to the one used by the chief alchemist of the family." Mu Qing said.

    Xiao An was a little shocked when he heard the words: "You mean, that venerable detector?"

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "It should be."

    Xiao An took a deep breath and said, "It seems that the giants really value Lin Chu very much. Wen!"

    A high-level detector requires tens of millions of spiritual essence stones, which is a good thing that many alchemists dream of, and generally only alchemists in the realm of life and death can afford this thing.

    There are few alchemists in the giant clan, and pill detectors are generally used in wartime.

    During the war, some big clans will provide a lot of wartime resources if they want to win over their allies, which usually include medicine pill resources.

    There are not many alchemists in the giant family, and their ability to identify them is relatively poor. If they encounter medicinal herbs, it is too troublesome to find an appraiser. The appraisal fee for some appraisers is not low.

    The higher the level of the detector, the more types of medicinal pills that can be detected, and the more complete the medicinal pill components detected.

    There should not be many giants in the entire giant family of honor-level detectors. It is rare that the giants are willing to hand it over to Lin Chuwen.

    Xiao An suddenly thought of something and said: "Master, it seems that the alchemist and the alchemist can use the alchemist forum on the pill detector to communicate with each other."

    Mu Qing nodded and said: "It is true, but Lin Chuwen is still a newcomer, so other alchemists may not be willing to contact."

    There are clear boundaries between alchemists and alchemists, Lin Chuwen is not certified, and belongs to the alchemy apprentice level. Although the alchemist forum allows alchemists to communicate with each other, however, Apprentices can only communicate with apprentices.