Chapter 595 savior

Just after sending Meng Jiu and Meng Qianqiu away, Chu Ye received news of the arrival of the giant clan, and Chu Ye immediately received the giant clan visitor.

    "I've seen Young Master Chu." Ju Yang solemnly bowed to Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye glanced at Ju Yang and said, "Don't be too polite, I heard that your grandfather..."

    As far as Chu Ye knew, in order to fight the Zerg this time, the Giants sacrificed more than 20 lives and died, the giant stone that Chu Ye was familiar with. The elders of , Giant Tiger, and Giant Bear have all died unfortunately...

    Ju Yang took a deep breath and said with a little sadness: "This kind of racial war always requires sacrifices. Grandpa and the others died on the battlefield, and they deserved to die. If it wasn't for Chu Shao's help before, my giant clan would probably no longer exist."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Ju Yang, you are serious."

    Ju Yang raised his head, looked at Chu Ye, and said solemnly, "I am here. This time, I was entrusted by all the elders in the clan."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "We are old friends. If you need any help from me, you can tell me."

    Ju Yang took a deep breath and said: "This time, my giants sacrificed 22 elders of life and death, and many of the survivors were seriously injured. Now many forces have been eyeing our giants, and the group is in danger. Elder Juhe has been divination for a long time, and finally I have come to the conclusion that my giant clan has now reached the fork, and either soars into the sky or perishes, depending on whether the Wujiang elders can advance to the ancestral realm."

    Chu Ye looked at Ju Yang and said, "I need me. Help to overcome the calamity?"

    Ju Yang nodded and said, "Yes, it's just that I have already accepted the favor of Chu Shaoda last time. My giant family is barren, the spirit stones are limited, and I can't find any treasures. After thinking about it, only You have sold yourself to make a master-     servant contract, as long as Chu Shao helps, the Wujiang elders are willing to serve you as your master."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "It doesn't have to be this way."

The ancestor of a family made a contract with himself, which is definitely an insult.

    Ju Yang shook his head and said, "Young Master Chu, don't be polite, we have made a master-servant contract, and we can both be at ease." The upper bound contract is far more reliable than friendship. Although the giants have a good relationship with Chu Ye, the friendship Can't be abused either. Once the contract is signed, Chu Ye will spare no effort to help in the face of the contract, and he can trust their giants more.

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Seeing Chu Ye's hesitation, Ju Yang said slowly: "After Lord Baihu detonated Mie Yuan, there is actually a doubt in the hearts of every clan, whether the mother of the worm is alive or dead, Wujiang elders guessed that the mother of the worm is not dead, and the high-level officials of all ethnic groups think so too, but they don’t dare to break it.” It’s all beaten like this, if the mother of the worm is still alive, next time the worm will not die. The mother is making a comeback, and the Wan clan is afraid that there is no chance of winning.

    "The resilience of the Zerg is extraordinary. In this battle, the ancestors of the upper realm were not lightly injured. It is very likely that the mother of the insects will recover first. Once the mother of the insects makes a comeback, if the upper realm wants to save it, only It's up to Chu to miss you."

    When Chu Ye heard the words, he instantly felt a creepy feeling, what is "only relying on you, Chu Shao", why rely on him! Why suddenly put so much pressure on him? He just wanted to live some peaceful days, drinking and drinking and growing flowers.