chapter 593 Tiger king succession

White Tiger Clan's secret room.

    "I have seen Lord Tiger King." Chu Ye cupped his hands and said politely.

    The White Tiger King lay on the ground and hummed, "Young Master Chu, don't be too polite."

    Chu Ye looked at the White Tiger King and found that the White Tiger King was indeed seriously injured. stray cat. The White Tiger King's wound was charred black, as if infected with a curse, and the recovery speed of the wound was very slow.

    "Young Master Chu, do you have anything to do with me?" The White Tiger King asked tiredly.

    "I killed an Insect Mother incarnation in Broken Star Island and found something. Thinking that the White Tiger King is well-informed, I want to ask the White Tiger King." Chu Ye said.

    White Tiger Wang Qiang cheered up and said, "Oh, what did Young Master Chu find?"

    Chu Ye waved his hand and released a video. In the video, a black-robed man confronted a huge bug.

    "How could it be him?" The White Tiger King opened his eyes wide and muttered.

    Chu Ye looked at the White Tiger King and said, "I found something in the memory of that worm mother incarnation. Mo Ling said that this is the former Immortal Emperor of the Immortal Clan." The

    White Tiger King nodded and said, "Indeed So, are there any other clues?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I wanted to search the soul in depth, but the Insect Mother incarnate exploded with excitement." The

    White Tiger King digged the ground and said in confusion. "You blew yourself up?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right." The

    White Tiger King frowned and asked, "Why?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I don't know..." The

    White Tiger King sighed . After a sigh of relief, he said: "There are too few clues, but I always feel that it is not a good thing." When the

    White Tiger King saw Xianyi's image, he always felt a little uneasy. It was also made into an incarnation of the mother of insects. The White Tiger King always felt that the immortal race had fallen, and I was afraid that there was some inside story.

    Wanzu suffered heavy losses this time. In order to boost morale, after discussing with several ancestral realms, they released news that the mother of worms had fallen under Mie Yuan.

    At this moment, the White Tiger King was confused and didn't know whether it was right or wrong to release this news. Many small clans seemed to believe the rumors they released, and they even celebrated, celebrating that the plague of insects had finally passed.

    If at this time, the news that the mother insect is still alive is released, I am afraid that many people will despair.

    No matter what the situation of the Zerg is, life still has to go on. The White Tiger Clan ordered the upper realm, and the White Tiger Clan will hold a ceremony for the enthronement of the new Tiger King, and Xiaobai will become the new King of the White Tiger Clan.

    ...

    Dragon clan.

    "Lord Dragon Emperor." Ao Jin walked into the Dragon Emperor's lounge.

    The Dragon Emperor opened his eyes and said, "What happened?"

    "The White Tiger King decided to pass the throne to Lord Xiaobai, and invited us from the Dragon Clan to send messengers to the White Tiger Clan to participate in the new White Tiger King's enthronement ceremony." The