chapter 553 xuan zhi cave house

Cave House No. 1 with yellow characters.

    Jiuzuixian drank the wine and said with a big tongue: "Yellow character No. 9 cave, it seems to be opened."

    Feng Jiang glanced at Jiuzuixian and said angrily: "You are drunk again, what nonsense are you talking about? It's been tens of thousands of years, and there are hundreds of alchemists who have been running to the gate one after another, and I have never heard of them being able to live in."

    Jiu Zuixian shook his head and said, "Really? Maybe I made a mistake."

    Feng Jiang squinted his eyes and said: "However, if someone really opens it, the harvest should be not small."

    The cave dwelling on Gudan Mountain was once the cave dwelling of the ancient alchemist. Cultivation resources left by ancient alchemists.

    However, as more and more caves are opened, such opportunities become less and less.

    Those cave houses that are rarely opened are definitely the sweet pastry in the eyes of all alchemists.

    The higher the level of the cave, the more difficult it is to open. Most of the caves that have not been opened on Gudan Mountain are the earth and the sky. The yellow cave is not difficult to open. Among the yellow caves, only the yellow number nine has been could not be opened. Over the past tens of thousands of years, several high-level officials of the association have tried it and returned.

    The Yellow Cave Mansion has been closed all the time, giving this cave mansion a mysterious color.

    ...

    the cave house of No. 9 with yellow characters.

    After the phantom of Lingzhu disappeared, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stayed in the cave mansion No. 9 with yellow characters for another five years.

    One day, Xiaobai's aura was churning, Chu Ye quickly took out the 500 million spirit stones, Xiaobai quickly drained the spiritual power of the 500 million spirit stones, and the spirit power in his body shook, and it slowly calmed down.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xiaobai and said in a good mood: "Chu Ye, Xiaobai has entered the middle stage of life and death?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes." Because of Mo Ling, Chu Ye entered the life and death realm. mid-term.

    After Chu Ye entered the middle stage of life and death, his spiritual power increased a lot. Once Chu Ye's strength increased, he could drive Xiaobai and Chasing Wind to increase in strength.

    After consideration, Chu Ye gave priority to feedback the rising spiritual power to Xiaobai, concentrated his strength, and gave priority to cultivating Xiaobai.

    It's not that Chu Ye doesn't care about other soul pets, but that their situation is not very good now. Among all Chu Ye's soul pets, apart from Mo Ling, Xiaobai is the best at fighting.

    Xiaobai enters the middle stage of life and death, and if he encounters an unexpected situation, his ability to fight the enemy or escape can be greatly improved, and they can also have a little more ability to protect themselves.

    Chu Ye planned to increase the strength of Chasing Wind in the mid-life and death realm in the next step. If the strength of Chasing Wind also entered the mid-life and death realm, it should be no problem to cooperate with Xiaobai to deal with masters like Mo Yuan.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "We have already replaced dozens of cave houses with yellow characters in the past few years. It's time to challenge the cave houses with higher specifications."