Chapter 426 "Inheritance" Mark

Chu Ye looked at Xi Jiang with deep eyes.

    Xi Jiang looked at Chu Ye and said with some doubts: "Young Master Chu, what's wrong? Do I have any problem?"

    Chu Ye looked at Xi Jiang, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm afraid there is some mark on you, There are two, three on you, four on you, one on you..."

    Chu Ye tapped the soul pet masters one by one, and tapped seven soul pet masters in a row. ugly.

    "What is this mark?" Chu Ye suddenly remembered that he had seen this mark on Shu Lingyue at the beginning. At that time, Chu Ye thought he had read it wrong, and also doubted whether it was from the business alliance. The cultivator left on it, and now it seems that this kind of mark is probably not a good thing.

    "I'm afraid it's inheritance." Xi Jiang said dully.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I see."

    Since the Inheritance Pillar is fake, there should be something wrong with the inheritance.

    There is no free lunch in the world. It should be a inheritance, and a mark will be left on the body. The better the aptitude and the stronger the strength, the better the taste should be, and the more marks will be left. .

    This situation is as if the hunter has branded the prey as a sacrifice, and they can't finish the food and keep them stocked, so they eat slowly.

    Chu Ye sighed to himself, fortunately, fortunately, it is not a blessing for Sai Weng to lose his horse. Before, Chu Ye also hesitated whether to go to the Temple of Inheritance and accept the inheritance. He has too many enemies. After thinking about it, it now seems that, fortunately, he didn't go, otherwise he would be in danger now.

    Shu Lingyue doesn't know what's going on. Although the other party left the secret realm early, the other party should have also been left with soul marks by that ghost clan. There are still a lot of marks, three in total, I'm afraid there are still some. Danger.

    "Young Master Chu, how did you find out where the mark is?" a soul pet master asked.

    Chu Ye said casually: "You can see it when you run your soul power! Can't you find it?"

    The soul pet master who asked the question shook his head and said, "I can't see it."

    Chu Ye was stunned for a moment, and said, "It seems that the soul power is insufficient, don't worry, as long as you practice diligently, you will be able to see through it sooner or later. One day." It's hard to say whether these people will live to that time.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said with a beating expression: "You now have the imprint left by the ghost clan on your body. Now it depends on whether the ghost clan finds you first, or the secret realm opens first. There are still three months, come on."

    Xi Jiang listened to the black crow's words, his face was tense. Before, he wished to stay in this secret realm for a few hundred years, but this time he wished to leave immediately.

    Chu Ye rubbed his chin and said curiously, "Wuuu, can that demon really be unable to leave the secret realm? Although as far as I know, the local creatures in the secret realm cannot leave unless they become soul beasts, but the other party has not already taken their homes. Those bodies are not the aborigines of this region, can he use the soul split to return to the Soul Pet Master Continent?"

    Chu Ye said these words, and several Soul Pet masters were all excited. Change.

    In fact, several soul pet masters have also considered the kind of words Chu Ye said, but no one dared to think too much about it.