Chapter 583 The Throne of the Phoenix Emperor

Dragons.

    "Your Excellency Mo Ling!" Feng Yanyue found Mo Ling.

    Mo Ling flapped her wings, looked at Feng Yanyue, and said impatiently, "What's the matter with you?"

    "Master Feng Huang died, and now the phoenix is ​​headless, it is not a long-term plan. I want to invite Lord Mo Ling to take over the position of Fenghuang." When

    Mo Ling heard the words, she almost fell from the sky, Mo Ling stabilized her body and looked at Feng Yanyue speechlessly.

    "Am I crazy, or are you guys crazy, or is it that Lord Moling is too tired recently and has begun to have hallucinations?"

    Feng Yanyue said sincerely: "Lord Moling, we are serious, there is a rush of insects. The current situation of the Feng Clan is really dangerous. After all the elders have weighed it, they all feel that only Lord Mo Ling can take on this important task, and I hope that Lord Mo Ling can disregard the past and lead the Phoenix Clan to retake the clan land."

    Mo Ling flapped her wings, He sneered: "Recapture the clan's land, what I'm saying is that you guys want to be a white wolf with empty gloves, take the false name of Fenghuang, and let Lord Moling charge for you. Do you think Lord Moling is a fool?"

    Feng Yanyue sighed . After a sigh of relief, he said helplessly: "I know that Your Excellency Moling has a heart for the Phoenix Clan, but the Phoenix Clan is also the clan that destroys the Phoenix Clan! We invited Lord Moling to be the Phoenix Emperor after careful consideration. It's not a joke, now that the enemy is now, I hope Lord Mo Ling can focus on the overall situation and let go of his previous prejudices."

    Mo Ling said speechlessly: "You guys have forgotten, I am Chu Ye's soul pet. If I really become the Phoenix Emperor, wouldn't there be an extra Supreme Emperor on the top of the Phoenix clan?"

    Feng Yanyue said indifferently. : "Several elders have talked about it, and I don't think it's a big problem." Normally, Mo Ling's soul pet's identity is indeed a big problem, but now it's wartime, the future of the hundred tribes is uncertain, and Mo Ling has a Chu Ye, on the contrary, it is a good thing. Right now, only by living first can we consider honor and disgrace.

    Mo Ling flapped his wings and said with a lack of interest, "I just want to eat soft rice, I have no interest in becoming a Phoenix Emperor."

    Feng Yanyue sighed lightly, and said, "Lord Mo Ling, please think about it carefully, This token is to be handed over to Lord Mo Ling for safekeeping."

    Mo Ling looked at the token handed over with a gloomy expression, "I have accepted the token, but it's okay to forget about the Emperor Feng, Elder Feng Clan. There are so many, whoever I can find is better than me."

    ...

    the place where the Phoenix people live in the Dragon Clan.

    After the Feng Clan defected to the Dragon Clan, the Dragon Clan temporarily set aside a site for the Phoenix Clan to live in.

    "Is the token really given to Mo Ling like this? The Secret Realm token has always been kept by Lord Fenghuang." Feng Qianyu said with some dissatisfaction.

    Feng Yanyue said lightly: "The overall situation is the most important thing, we must buy time for Lord Fenghuang's resurrection. Before Lord Fenghuang is resurrected, we must try our best to preserve our strength."

    Feng Qianyu frowned and said, "I understand, it's just that If the token is given to Mo Ling, he will really go?"

    Feng Yanyue said firmly: "He will definitely go."