Chapter 410 All parties prepare

Holy House.

    "Senior Sister Feng, have you heard? Chu Ye is visiting the major families in the Central Continent and wants to obtain the inheritance of the exercises in the secret realm." Yu Miaoling said with great interest.

    Feng Qingcheng shook his head, and said helplessly: "Chu Ye, this demon, really doesn't stop!"

    After Chu Ye left Butcher Knife City, many forces offered a reward for the whereabouts of the opponent, wanting to seize the chance on him.

    Feng Qingcheng originally thought that Chu Ye would keep a low profile for a while, but he didn't expect that this person would still have the leisure to visit the major families.

    "Chu Ye is actually interested in the exercises in the secret realm. He wouldn't want to cultivate the exercises of other races." Feng Qingcheng took a     deep

    breath and said, "Maybe."

Several ancestors have entered the secret realm, and even obtained exercises and corpses. Many people in the family have tried to walk that way.

    The Feng family tried it out and found that the younger people are, the easier it is to practice this kind of alien practice.

    Several ancestors can also cultivate with primeval stones, but such improvement is very limited.

    Consuming the same primeval stone, the cultivation progress of several ancestors is only one-tenth of that of young people, or even less. The Feng family discovered this, and many other big families also discovered it. This discovery made many powerful , but the old soul pet master was extremely disappointed, and it also put the major families in a dilemma for the candidates who chose to enter the secret realm.

    Most of the young soul pet masters are not strong enough, and they are prone to accidents when they enter the secret realm. The older ones have enough strength, but their cultivation aptitude is low. Entering the secret realm to cultivate alien exercises has little effect.

    Over the years, many families have been devoted to cultivating the geniuses of the younger generation, trying to make the younger generation detached, so as to open the seal of the Soul Pet Continent and allow some soul pet masters trapped in the ninth rank of the imperial rank to be sanctified. This hope was also placed on Qingcheng.

    Feng Qingcheng has been exposed to the exercises, and has also practiced with Lingyuan Stone, and the improvement is very rapid.

    Feng Qingcheng was the fastest person in the Feng family to practice alien cultivation techniques. Many ancestors of the Feng family felt that Feng Qingcheng had extraordinary qualifications and was a good seed for cultivating alien cultivation techniques. The problem was that there were not enough spiritual essence stones.

    Without enough spiritual essence stones, even if she is gifted with extraordinary talent and practiced alien cultivation techniques, it is difficult to progress. The task given to her by the family is to use the spiritual energy of the secret realm as soon as possible to practice alien cultivation techniques after entering the secret realm to see if she can escape. , Feng Qingcheng looked out the window and felt that the task on his shoulders was huge.

    ...

    As the secret realm opens, old monsters that have been frozen for many years have been born one after another.

    Chu Ye didn't run around anymore. The number of people sent by a secret order to the sky itself was only one, and some major forces could arrange some teleportation formations to make the most of the secret order.