chapter 477 chasing the wind.

Three days later, Chu Ye started the star manifestation technique again. This time, the star manifestation, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen used the power of the stars together, and the manifestation time was greatly increased.

    Ju Yang and other giants summoned the golden sacred image, and the golden sacred images of several giants were fused together.

    The sacred image of giants enveloped several giants, wrapping a few people of the giant clan and disappearing.

    "People are gone." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye carried his hands on his back and said, "It should have been taken in."

    The power that had just picked up Zuo Juyang was probably the residual power of the ancient giants, and the breath was very majestic.

    The cultivation base reaches a certain level, even if he dies, there will still be a certain amount of energy left behind. The ancient monks always have some strange methods.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the restored Xinghe, and said, "The giants are gone, we can finally retire!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes! It's finally liberated. These people have been sent in, and we have completed the entrustment of the elders of the giant clan, and then we can do our own business."

    He has protected the giant clan to this point, and he can let go, Ju Yang, etc. What people will do next depends on their own fortunes.

    Chu Ye leaned on his waist and said, "Now, let's meet with Xiaobai first."

    With Xiaobai's space technique, it would be more convenient for them to walk around, otherwise it would be too tiring to travel on two legs alone. some.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Alright."

    Xiaobai leaped over after receiving Chu Ye's message.

    "You are finally tired of being a nanny, so you are willing to call me!" Xiaobai said with a snort.

    Xiaobai's space spells are very useful. Before, when Chu Ye was guarding the giant clan, Xiaobai actually came back to see it secretly. After a few visits, Xiaobai felt that Chu Ye was dawdling on the road, very boring. Xiaobai was also worried about revealing his whereabouts, so that people would see that something was wrong, and he would not come again.

    Xiaobai shook his head and said, "Just looking for an inheritance, it actually took so long, it's really worthless." In the

    same way, if Chu Ye took a few of their soul pets to go, why would it be useful to go so long? , a few months is enough, the steps of those idiots of the giant family are too slow.

    Chu Ye: "..." Daddy? It seems so. Along the way, I was ready to eat and drink, and I worked hard.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Bai, rubbed his chin, and said, "Xiao Bai, you seem to have gained some weight!"

    Xiao Bai nodded and said, "The food in Broken Star Island is not bad, there are a lot of fresh blood food. Give me some food, and Mo Tuanzi seems to be eating too much."

    Mo Tuanzi devoured the ghost fog in the shadow ghost fog forest before, and a large amount of ghost fog accumulated in Mo Tuanzi's body. Digested a lot.

    Chu Ye: "..." After Xiaobai came over, Chu Ye's strength rose a lot, and the undigested spiritual power in Xiaobai rolled into Chu Ye's body.

    The power of soul pets can be fed back to the owner. It was far away before, and the power was not transmitted in time.