Chapter 497 The Challenge of the Fifth-Level Alchemist

Giant clan station.

    Mu Qing walked in and said, "Alchemist Lin, another alchemist is here."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing and said, "Fourth in the big competition?"

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "No, the big one. The one hundred and twentieth, the starry night."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "The one hundred and twentieth of the big competition is also here, and this jump is too big."

    Mu Qing frowned and said: " He is not the 120th level of the 7th level alchemist group, he is the 120th level of the 5th level alchemist group."

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Why does a 5th level alchemist come to fight him? The first three times he had come to compete with him were obviously the top three in the seventh-level alchemist group, but now he has dropped directly to one hundred and twenty in the fifth-level family.

    Isn't there a clear hierarchy among alchemists? Wouldn't a fifth-level alchemist be respectful when seeing a sixth-level alchemist? Why would a fifth-level alchemist come to challenge him, a seventh-level alchemist? Is his seventh-level alchemist so worthless?

    "Although this person's ranking is lower, but this person's background is not simple." Mu Qing said.

    Lin Chuwen pondered for a moment and said, "Xingye, I seem to have heard of this person."

    Xingye's father is from the Huo clan, and his mother is from the Shui clan. Well, the two actually came together.

    Xingye's parents met during the training, and they knew each other, knowing that the family could not tolerate it, so they eloped. However, the matter was exposed.

    After the Huo and Shui people found out, they were furious and sent a large number of monks to arrest them.

    Xingye's parents have been escaping the pursuit and interception of the water and fire clans. As a result, the two of them did not know what chance they got, and both became monks in the realm of life and death.

    After Xingye's parents became life-and-death, the water and fire clans gave up chasing and killing the two people. The two strong life-and-death clans, the water and fire clans, were incapable of chasing and killing them.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing and said, "Xingye, like you, is a second-generation cultivator!"

    Mu Qing frowned and said nothing.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Let's go out and have a look."

    Lin Chuwen walked out and found that a lot of people had gathered in the yard, and the people from the Meng clan actually arrived again, with a look of excitement.

    "Fellow Xingye, are you looking for me to test Dou Dan?" Lin Chuwen looked at Xingye and said.

    Xingye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xingye and asked with some doubts: "Really?"

    Xingye nodded, and said of course: "Of course, otherwise what would I do?"

    Lin Chuwen: "...How do you want to compare?"

    Xingye said proudly: "We are better than Yin-Yang Qiankun Pill."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Yin-Yang Qiankun Pill? Low-level or high-level?"

    Yin-Yang Qiankun Pill It is an elixir to assist dual cultivation, the low-level Yin-Yang Universe Pill is a fifth-level elixir, and the high-level Yin-Yang Universe Pill is a seventh-level elixir.