Chapter 526 Inheritance Crystal Ball

Lin Chuwen stayed in Xuantian City for three months. In three months, Lin Chuwen bought all kinds of inheritance crystal balls, but he didn't find any useful ones.

    Mu Qing looked at the inheritance crystal ball on the table and asked with some doubts: "Is Alchemist Lin interested in the inheritance crystal ball?"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It's okay."

    "Speaking of which, there are many people. Follow Alchemist Lin to buy an inheritance crystal ball!"

    Lin Chuwen said helplessly: "These people are boring enough."

    Lin Chuwen is now a well-known seventh-level top-level alchemist, and his every move is subject to concern. focus on.

    After the news that Lin Chuwen came to Xuantian City spread, many people guessed that Lin Chuwen might have come to find the inheritance left by the alchemist Phoenix Moon.

    Over the years, some people have been looking for the inheritance left by the Phoenix Moon Alchemist, but no one has succeeded.

    Lin Chuwen is not an ordinary alchemist, the name of the person, the shadow of the tree, as soon as Lin Chuwen came here, someone immediately doubted whether Lin Chuwen knew something.

    During this time, there were many people who wanted to follow Lin Chuwen to investigate.

    Mu Qing smiled and said casually: "During this time, Alchemist Lin, which store do you go to to buy the inheritance crystal ball on the front foot, the inheritance crystal ball from the shop on the back foot will be sold well."

    Chu Ye tilted his head, spared He said with interest: "Chuwen's ability to bring goods is so good, we should charge a referral fee to the store."

    Mu Qinggan smiled and said, "Young Master Chu, don't joke..."

    Lin Chuwen held his chin, quite Wei Wei said with interest: "Introduction fee, a good idea..."

    Mu Qing said helplessly: "Lin Danshi, you are a well-known alchemist now..." If Lin Danshi really charges an introduction fee with a shop, That face was lost.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "What does it matter?"

    Mu Qing: "..." Are Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen serious, or do they really want to do this!

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and had a bad feeling in his heart.

    ...

    Chu Ye's work is also neat and tidy, and soon he reached an agreement with several shops selling inheritance crystal balls in private, and Lin Chuwen began to visit several shops more and more frequently.

    Among the several stores, when they were talking with Chu Ye, they thought they had encountered counterfeit goods. After repeated confirmation, an agreement was reached.

    Soon after, the transaction between Chu Ye and the Inheritance Crystal Ball store was exposed, causing a bunch of alchemists to scold Lin Chuwen for being mad.

    "I really didn't expect that Alchemist Lin is such a person."

    "A seventh-level alchemist is so shameless."

    "I really misunderstood him, and actually tricked everyone into buying an inheritance crystal ball.

    " To make money by selling medicine pills, he still uses this method. Rumors say that Lin Danshi is a savage person, and it is true that although the pill technique is superb, the fees are very expensive."