Chapter 546 Wangu Dan City

Xiaobai took Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen all the way to the mountains and waters, and it was a lot of fun.

    During the previous battle, the two got a lot of loot. Along the way, Chu Ye sold some of the unused ones in exchange for some useful resources.

    Guwang Alchemist's net worth is still very rich. Along the way, Lin Chuwen sold a batch of Guwang's collection for 12 billion spirit stones.

    There are a lot of 12 billion spirit stones, but there are also a lot of life and death soul pets in their hands, and more than 10 billion is enough.

    Wuwu leaned on Lin Chuwen's shoulders and said with a refreshing look: "The alchemist Guwang is really rich!"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Yes! He is a veteran alchemist. "

    Guwang alchemist regards wealth as his life, and he is also among the best in his ability to hold wealth, and now it is all cheaper for them.

    "This guy is so rich, and he still covets something from your host, he really doesn't have enough people to swallow an elephant." Wu Wu said indignantly.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Who said no."

    Wuwu shook his wings and said excitedly: "Host, should we kill a few more eighth-level alchemists! If so, host, you are very I'll soon become the richest person in the upper realm."

    Lin Chuwen rolled his eyes and said to himself, "Wuuu, this guy, he's addicted to killing alchemists. Killing one Guwang has already had a big impact. Guwang is taking the initiative to provoke him. If he dies, he will kill him. If he kills a few more alchemists, he will really become a public enemy of the upper realm.

    Chu Ye glanced at Wuwu and said, "I won't commit crimes if you don't commit crimes. You can't just shout and kill without reason." Wuwu

    tilted her head and stomped on Lin Chuwen's shoulders, saying: " It is said that the Alchemist Association is discussing how to deal with you, the host, and I hope that you will jump out a few more times, so that you can kill everyone logically."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." If someone really jumped out, It's okay to kill it.

    "Two bosses, where are we going next!" Xiaobai asked.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Chuwen, how about going to Wangu Pill City?"

    Lin Chuwen thought about it and said, "It's a good idea."

    Chaifeng glanced at Chu Ye, and said in surprise, "Go. Alchemist Association headquarters? How dare you! It is said that many alchemists in the association are waiting to trouble you."

    Wangu Pill City was established by three ninth-level alchemists, and it has been hundreds of thousands of years old. Historically, the Alchemist Association headquarters was also established here.

    After so many years, those ninth-level alchemists have passed away, but the ancient city of alchemy is still standing.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "The most dangerous place is the safest place. It's okay to go there.

    " What exactly does the Teachers Association mean?

    Lin Chuwen had obtained Gu Wang's Linglong Dan Jing earlier, and was looking for a place to study it.

    It is said that the ancient alchemy city is surrounded by alchemy all year round, which can deepen the alchemist's understanding of alchemy. If you are lucky, you can come into contact with the alchemy law left by the ancient alchemist. If it can resonate with the law, you have the opportunity to master some of the ancient alchemist's mantle. inherited.