Chapter 501 Mu Qing returns to Xiao's house

The Xiao family's building ship was parked outside the giant clan's station, and there was no small movement.

    After Xiao Song came, he chatted with Elder Giant Tiger.

    Jumeng waited for a few good fortune realms, and he didn't have enough experience to see what was wrong with Mu Qing and Xiao An. However, Elder Juhu still saw some.

    Back then, when Lin Chuwen brought Mu Qing and Xiao An out of the giant clan, he used medicinal pills to disguise their faces. If it was just two ordinary people, then there was no need to do so. Besides, Xiao Song gave Lin The treatment of the first article was very good.

    Before, Xiao An's strength recovered. Although he hid his cultivation, Juhu still saw some differences. For this reason, Elder Juhu tried Lin Chuwen's tone.

    There was suddenly a life-and-death powerhouse in the giant clan station, and the giant tiger elder always had to ask clearly.

    Although Lin Chuwen didn't tell the elders of the giant tiger all the details, he still revealed some inside information. The giant tiger is not a fool.

    Back then, when Lin Chuwen bought two human slaves, Elder Giant Tiger thought that the two were out of love from the same clan, but he never thought that the people who Lin Chuwen bought casually had such an identity.

    Elder Juhu thought about it and guessed that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen should have seen the inappropriateness of the two at the beginning, so they chose them.

    After Xiao Song came, he chatted with Lin Chuwen and left with someone.

    A few days after Xiao Song took the people away, Elder Giant Tiger also took Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye to the Giant Clan.

    There is no airtight wall in the world, Xiao Song took back the news of Mu Qing and spread it quickly.

    It has been decades since Mu Qing disappeared. Many people thought that Mu Qing might not be able to come back. Xiao Song suddenly brought back Mu Qing, causing an uproar in the human race.

    ...

    the Xiao family.

    "Master Mu Qing was brought back?" Xiao Qing asked.

    Xiao Su nodded and said, "Yes, Elder Xiao Song personally went to pick it up. The young master found it a few years ago, and has been fighting with Lin Chuwen's alchemist all these years."

    Xiao Qing said with some horror. : "Lin Chuwen?"

    Xiao Su nodded and said, "Yes, the clan said that Elder Xiao Song secretly sent people to Lin Chuwen, and asked Lin Chuwen to teach."

    Xiao Qing frowned and immediately realized When it was a bit inappropriate, he said: "No."

    Xiao Su looked at Xiao Qing and said, "You don't think it's right, don't you? It shouldn't be that Elder Xiao Song sent people to Lin Danshi, but that people have always been With Lin Danshi."

    Xiao Qing: "..."

    Xiao Qing suddenly remembered the encounter with Lin Chuwen in the secret realm, and Lin Chuwen was very interested in their Xiao family affairs.

    Xiao Qing frowned and suddenly understood something. Lin Chuwen might have met Young Master Mu Qing at that time, and the other party's inquiries were probably for Young Master Mu Qing. She just said, why did Lin Chuwen take the risk of concocting alchemy in a secret realm?

    Xiao Su took a deep breath and said, "There are only a few people around Lin Chuwen. Apart from the giants, there are only two Dan servants, one old and one young."