chapter 531 provocation

Xiao family.

    Lin Chuwen hid in the alchemy room and was refining medicinal pills. It has been a year since he made the first eighth-level medicinal pill Liuying Qianhuan.

    In a year, Lin Chuwen has recruited Dan Yun twelve times, almost once a month.

    This frequency is high even among the veteran eighth-level alchemists.

    With the help of Level 8 medicinal herbs, Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye's cultivation speed was much faster.

    Xiaobai took a chance, sneaked into Xiao's house, took some medicine pills for cultivation from Lin Chuwen, and some spiritual springs from Chu Ye.

    Xiaobai has robbed all over the past few years, and he has also caught a lot of spirit stones. So many spirit stones will not be used up for a while, so Xiaobai simply gave them to Chu Ye to nourish the spirit spring.

    Lin Chuwen walked into the room and saw Chu Ye holding his chin, not knowing what he was thinking.

    "What's the matter? What are you worried about?" Lin Chuwen asked, looking at Chu Ye's frowning face.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said worriedly: "Xiaobai seems to be doing well recently. He just came over and gave me a lot of spirit essence stones."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Isn't this a good thing? Why are you unhappy anymore."

    Chu Ye said with some sadness: "I am not only eating the soft rice of the Taoist companion, but also the soft rice of the soul pet, I am a little embarrassed."

    "This is not your ideal in life, You just need to lie down and win." Lin Chuwen sat next to Chu Ye and said.

    Chu Ye: "..." It's true that his ideals in life are not bad, but, at this point, Chu Ye still feels that he has fallen a bit!

    Wuwu ran out of the soul room, turned into a slap-sized bird and squatted on Lin Chuwen's shoulder, cursing: "It's here again, it's here again. It 's crazy."

    Chu Ye: "..." It's not bad to say that.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "I recently contacted Duotian through a contract, and he said, Chasing Wind sneaked out?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, the Dragon Clan has found some affiliates. The people of the ethnic group went to enjoy the shroud of the Holy Light of Chasing the Wind, which allowed the Chasing Wind to seize the opportunity, knocked out the opponent, and disguised themselves as the opponent. News."

    Lin Chuwen sucked in a breath of cold air and said, "You're not too brave to follow the wind!"

    Time Dragon in the realm of life and death, that's a sweet pastry! Chasing the wind is not afraid to run out and be targeted.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "Xiaobai has already gone to pick him up. He is with Xiaobai. If he encounters danger, he can run away, and nothing will happen."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's true."

    Chasing the wind is also a life-or-death situation, as long as the opponent is not too defiant, generally speaking, it is safe.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Wow, we two have different lucks, and I'm afraid we'll run into trouble next."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "It's mediocre not to be envied by others. , I'm afraid there will be a big battle next, which cannot be avoided."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Probably I have been too sharp in recent years."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "There is no way to do this. things."