chapter 552 cave house No. 9 with yellow character.

Lin Chuwen stayed in Gudan Mountain, and would change a cave every other month, and each time the cave was chosen by Wuwu.

    After all, it was the Heavenly Fortune Crow, and the Dongfu that was picked had a very high percentage of chance.

    During this period of time, Lin Chuwen awakened many ancient alchemists' remnants, and even two different soul manifestations appeared in one practice room.

    Gudan Mountain used to be the cave of some alchemists. A cave does not have only one owner. If the owner of the cave has an accident, other people will naturally replace it.

    I heard from some remnants of spiritual bodies that the cave mansion with the yellow letter No. 230 has bad feng shui. In the past 100 years, thirteen masters have been changed, and the monks who entered it all died in accidents. After that, this cave mansion was No one dared to ask for it.

    The spirits of the ancient alchemists retained some of the habits they had before they were alive, and the spirits had different temperaments. Some were hot-tempered, some were mild-tempered, some were taciturn, and some liked to chat...

    Chu Ye was in Gudan Mountain . After staying for a few years, the spiritual bodies that I have come into contact with are also various.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen walked to the entrance of the Yellow-character No. 9 Cave Mansion.

    Chu Ye looked at Wuwu and said, "This is the cave you chose this time?"

    Wuwu nodded and said excitedly, "Yes, I think there is a big chance in this cave, as long as you can enter it, The harvest is greater than entering the Dizi Cave Mansion or even the Tianzi Cave Mansion."

    Black Phoenix said with some doubts: "Are you serious? If it is really that powerful, shouldn't it have been taken in long ago?"

    Wuwu flapped his wings , said: "Sir Wuwu's divination is not wrong."

    Chaifeng glanced at Wuwu, shook his head, and said, "Have you overturned the car less often?"

    Wuwu glared at Chaifeng and said : "You bastard, nonsense."

    Chasing the wind: "..." He was telling the truth. "Before, you also chose the secret realm where Mo Ling is located to transcend the tribulation."

    Wuwu raised his wings and said, "That's because I think Mo Ling has a relationship with the host. You see now, aren't we in the same group? The thing about luck is mysterious and mysterious. Misfortune and good fortune depend on it, fortune and misfortune. You can’t just look at your eyes, you’re a layman, you won’t understand.”

    Chasing the wind: “…”

    Lin Chuwen checked the door lock on the No. 9 gate and muttered: "The lock of this cave is really unique!"

    Lin Chuwen infiltrated his soul force into the lock and tried to open it, but he tried several times without success.

    "How's it going?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "The keyhole seems to be blocked, and it can't be opened at all!"

    "I'll take a look." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's fine."

    Chu Ye tried several times, but failed, and the Willow Demon suddenly came out of Chu Ye's soul room. "Host, how about letting me try?"

    Chu Ye moved his body away and said, "Of course." The

    Willow Demon penetrated his spiritual power into the keyhole, and the door opened immediately.