Chapter 452 Brewing

As soon as the brewery was completed, Chu Ye asked Xiao An to transfer half of the stone people to brew.

    "Young Master Chu, are you ready to sell wine? When are you planning to start?" Juhao looked at Chu Ye excitedly.

    Chu Ye folded his arms, thought about it, and said, "It will be about half a year later." The

    brewery has just been established, and the preparations for the brewing have just begun. Juhao actually started to ask now, is it too impatient? what.

    Juhao said a little depressedly: "Half a year, how long will it take?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's only half a year. For a cultivator, it is just a flick of a finger."

    In fact, many spirit wines are less than half a year old. It can be fermented in a month, but Chu Ye intends to stock up the spirit wine and sell it at one time.

    Juhao frowned and said, "Okay, then wait."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "You can save more spirit stones, and then there will be opening discounts."

    Juhao nodded. , said: "Okay."

    Chu Ye was busy with the winemaking activities, and the spiritual fruits in the spiritual field were sent to the winery in batches.

    A large amount of spirit fruit was rapidly fermented and turned into spirit wine.

    "Uncle An, the people from the stone people picked ten baskets of amethyst fruit." The amethyst fruit looks a bit like a grape, and tastes a bit like a grape, which is very suitable for winemaking. Since ancient times, there have been large areas of amethyst fruit forests in the valley, and there are strings of sweet amethyst fruit hanging everywhere in the fruit forests.

    "Uncle An, this amethyst fruit isn't growing right! It's growing too much." Mu Qing said.

    Lao An nodded and said, "It's not right, but the quality of the amethyst fruit is fine, let's leave it alone." The

    giants felt that Chu Ye was an outstanding spiritual planter, while the stone people felt that Chu Ye was He is a powerful and generous master, both of them are laymen and don't know Lingzhi Shi at all.

    Xiao An helped Mu Qing manage many industries, including a large number of spiritual fields. In order to take care of the spiritual fields, the Mu family also hired many spiritual planters.

    Back then, the spiritual fields he managed were no worse than Ziwu Valley, but the output rate of crops in the spiritual fields was far less than that of Ziwu Valley.

    You must know that at that time, there were many well-known spiritual planting masters under his banner, and many of these spiritual planting masters had reached the middle stage of the creation realm, and even the late stage of the creation realm.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were only at the early stages of the Creation Realm. If the Purple Mist Valley was not in the Giant Race, but in the Human Race, someone would have noticed something wrong long ago.

    Such a high output of the spiritual field must have been targeted long ago. The giants do not understand this, and even if they do, they may not care. It is definitely a blessing for the two to ascend to the giants.

    If he was not mistaken, he had sensed the aura of the Wood Clan in the Amethyst Fruit Forest before, and there was probably a Wood Clan cultivator secretly helping Chu Ye take care of Lingtian. The Wood Clan cultivator seemed to have revealed his whereabouts on purpose, and let him discover it.