Chapter 462 The Five Elements Tribe Visits

Purple Mist Valley.

    Ju Yang hurriedly walked into the valley, saluted Chu Ye, and said politely, "Young Master Chu."

    Chu Ye looked at Ju Yang, smiled and said, "It's Ju Yang! Why are you here? Caravan Are you back?"

    Ju Yang shook his head, "The caravan isn't there yet, but I came back early."

    Chu Ye asked suspiciously, "What's wrong? The purchase of spirit grass is not going well?"

    "Not really, Elder Juhe and the Five Elements Clan finalized an agreement and bought 20,000 Neon Primrose seeds at a price of one million."

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts, "Elder Juhe?"

    Ju Yang nodded. , said: "Jumeng is not very reliable, so Elder Juhe came forward in person. Elder Juhe knew that Chu Shao wanted the seeds of Neon Evening Primrose, and went to the senior officials of the Five Elements to negotiate an agreement, and the transaction was successfully confirmed. I should have been able to lower the price a little more, but the guys from the Five Elements have always had a nose that is better than that of a dog. I am afraid that they have noticed something. Elder Ju He is afraid of Ye Changmeng, so he didn't make a bid."

    Chu Ye nodded. Said: "As long as the seeds are in hand, it's okay to spend more spirit stones, a million is not much, it is definitely 20,000 seeds."

    Ju Yang nodded and said: "Yes, 20,000."

    "Enough, Enough." Chu Ye secretly said: 20,000 seeds is a lot, as long as these seeds are planted, there should be no problem selling them for 30 to 40 million.

    The Neon Evening Primrose is not so easy to take care of. I am afraid that it will be planted in batches. In the next few years, I am afraid that he will have to work, and the amount of work is huge!

    Ju Yang looked at Chu Ye and said, "Five elements, we will organize a caravan to visit next." Chu Ye frowned and asked curiously, "Is it a routine     racial

    exchange?"

Caravans will be dispatched to communicate with each other. Such exchanges can deepen the mutual connection between different races, and it is also beneficial to reach an offensive and defensive alliance with some friends in wartime.

    Ju Yang frowned and said, "That's right."

    Ju Yang lowered his head. The Giants and the Five Elements were friends, and there were similar visits in the past, but the purpose of the Five Elements coming to the Giants at this time was not clear.

    "After the arrival of the Five Elements, the tribe may be a little chaotic. Young Master Chu and Young Master Lin had better not walk around recently to avoid danger." Ju Yang said hesitantly.

    Chu Ye nodded and said cooperatively: "I see, Chuwen and I seem to have reached a bottleneck recently in our cultivation, and we will be in retreat for a while."

    Ju Yang said embarrassedly, "I'm wronged both of you."

    Chu Ye smiled. Laughing, he said nonchalantly, "How come?"

    Chu Ye didn't really want to deal with the people of the Five Elements. The Giants were so foolish, the Five Elements were much more shrewd.

    The large tracts of spiritual fields that Chu Ye took care of have been harvested. Most of the spiritual fields in the Ziwu Valley now look quite normal. Except for the seedlings of the neon primrose, Chu Ye arranged one around the primrose. The psychedelic array, in this way, will not be easily seen through.