chapter 495 Third place.

Lin Chuwen was in the room, flipping through the book of pills.

    The pill book was sent by the Dream Clan, and in the Pill Book, some medicinal pills related to the Dream Clan were recorded.

    Lin Chuwen studied Zhuang Sheng's dream in order to offer a reward before, and when he was fighting pills, he refined Zhuang Sheng's dream and Zhuang Sheng's dream that was put on the shelves.

    Probably because of this, there are rumors outside that he likes refining the pills of the Dream Clan, and he is very proficient.

    After the Mengzu found out, they were very happy, and they sent a copy of the relevant alchemy books to the door very considerately.

    Lin Chuwen flipped through the alchemy books of the Dream Clan, and after reading it, he really became more interested in the alchemy of the Dream Clan.

    The dream clan can practice in the dream state, and the practice in the dream state actually helps to temper the soul.

    Lin Chuwen thought about whether he could get some Meng Clan exercises. The core exercises of the Meng Clan would definitely not be available, but for some ordinary exercises, he could still think of a way.

    Lin Chuwen held his chin, and seriously considered the matter of becoming a guest of the Meng clan. If he became a guest of the Meng clan, it should not be a problem to ask for some common exercises of the Meng clan.

    Chu Ye walked into the room and said, "Trouble to come to the door."

    Lin Chuwen put down the alchemy book in his hand and said, "Is someone looking for the door again?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "This time it is The third place in the competition of the seventh-level alchemist group, Bai Yeming."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "What is this! Because I didn't participate in the competition, the top three in the competition now came to look for it. I'm fighting with wheels." Looking for someone to challenge, you should look for the winner! Looking for a loser like him, it is impossible to win, so why bother?

    Chu Ye said with some distress: "I've sent this away, I'm afraid there will be more to come."

    Lin Chuwen frowned, and said, "If this is the case, I'm afraid it will be difficult to keep losing."

    Before, he felt that it was not appropriate to show off, so he lost to Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue. However, it seemed that it would be impossible to continue like this. Everyone came to fight against him, so he was going to die.

    "Forget it, let's go out and have a look." Lin Chuwen stood up and said.

    Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue have been compared. If it is not compared to this one, Bai Yeming will feel that he looks down on others again.

    It is said that after the competition, there are hundreds of invitation functions sent to the top three. These guys don't go to the invitation, they eat and drink for free, and they don't know what they are doing here?

    Lin Chuwen walked out and cupped his hands towards Bai Yeming, "I have seen Alchemist Bai Ye, I have long admired his name."

    Bai Yeming chuckled lightly, and said, "Each each other, I heard that Alchemist Lin was busy retreating before, and he missed it. Daobi, Daobi has no chance to see Lin Danshi take action, fellow Daoist, are you interested in having a match with me."

    Lin Chuwen sighed and said, "Daoist friend, why is this necessary? You should know that I have already I lost two games."

    Bai Yeming looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "Master Lin, do you have to admit defeat