Chapter 573 list price

Several elders of the Five Elements clan looked at the giant Wujiang after the catastrophe, and their eyes were full of shock. The three elders of the Five Elements clan quickly transmitted sound.

    "I really survived."

    "I have survived this time. Maybe Ju Wujiang can really enter the ancestral realm. This time the thunder tribulation is so severe, the ancestral realm thunder tribulation is probably nothing more than this."

    "That may not necessarily be the case. , this time it was Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen to help, without the two of them, Ju Wujiang has died several times, if Ju Wujiang wants to enter the ancestral realm, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen may not be so helpful." After an exhausting day, Chu Ye and the two of them helped each other this time, which should be regarded as a complete repayment of the giants' favor.

    "Ju Wujiang's robbery this time, the giants should have taken out their family." In order to make Ju Wujiang's tribulation successful, the family fortunes of the giants were almost burned. Of course, Ju Wujiang survived, and will use his own luck to rekindle his family's luck.

    "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's methods are really superb."

    "Chu Ye's Thunder Beast has also advanced, and the Thunder Beast has entered the late stage of life and death, and Chu Ye's strength has increased greatly. If you want to enter the advanced stage of life and death, it will be faster "

    ..."

    The

    news from the upper realm spread quickly, and the giant clan thunder robbery made a lot of noise. Elder Ju Wujiang was lucky enough to survive the news of the thunder robbery and spread like wildfire. Congratulations from all directions.

    The worm plague is imminent, the big clan is preparing for the battle, and the small clan is also actively attracting allies to fight for more right to speak.

    There were actually quite a few spies lurking around the Giant Clan. The Giant Clan itself would not attract so many spies. Many of the spies lurking in the Giant Clan chose to stay in the Giant Clan for Chu Ye and the two of them.

    Chu Ye and the Giants have a deep friendship. Many people are speculating that if the two want to return to the arena, they may contact the Giants. In fact, as expected, the two really appeared in the Giants. As soon as it appeared, it assisted Ju Wujiang to survive the thunder tribulation and eradicated the plague of insects in the giant clan.

    ...

    the wind language family.

    "There is actually a Zerg lair in the giant clan. The Zerg is really pervasive."

    "Ju Wujiang is still alive, and even survived the thunder tribulation.

    " I don't know how many times I've died."

    "Next, there should be more and more monks."

    Many ethnic groups have monks who are similar to Ju Wujiang, some monks are afraid of thunder, others are To avoid disaster.

    For some small clans, if there are some amazing monks, they will be targeted. Many geniuses are often silently disappeared. Some monks take the initiative to kill themselves in order to protect themselves. , is a good opportunity to fish in troubled waters.

    "I don't know, what kind of means did Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen use to help Ju Wujiang overcome the calamity?"

    "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's soul power is very large, and those who inquired about the news did not dare to get too close. It's a pity."