Chapter 486: Alchemist Spirit Altar

a month later.

    Chu Ye arrived at the Dan meeting venue along with the giants and his group on the building boat.

    The boat docked outside the city, and Chu Ye and his party got off the boat and headed to the venue.

    The Dan meeting is coming, and a large number of building boats are gathered outside the city, which is very lively.

    Elder Juhu glanced at Lin Chuwen, squeezed out a smile and said, "Do you want to take an alchemist certificate test? Many places here require an alchemist certificate to enter and exit."

    Lin Chuwen nodded. , said: "Yes, but now there are so many people, do we need to wait?"

    Elder Hu said with some contentment: "At this time, there should be quite a lot of people who come to certify alchemists, but Lin Shao don't have to worry, Our giant clan has a recommendation quota, and Lin Shao took our clan's recommendation quota, so he can directly enter the assessment without queuing." The

    recommendation quota is a privilege, but unfortunately, there are very few alchemists in the giant clan, so there is this Rights are useless, and now there is a Lin Chuwen, which is finally used.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's good."

    ...

    Lin Chuwen took the recommendation of the giants and entered the Dan Dao venue.

    As soon as he entered the venue, Lin Chuwen saw a large number of monks waiting for the assessment. Most of the monks who came to the assessment were for the upgrade assessment. For example, the sixth-level intermediate alchemist was assessed for the sixth-level senior alchemist, and the seventh-level junior alchemist was assessed. A mid-level alchemist of the seventh level.

    Like Lin Chuwen, who has never undergone the alchemy test at all, he is still a white alchemist, and there are only a few real alchemists.

    Lin Chuwen, a human race, used the recommendation quota of the giant race, which attracted a lot of discussion among the monks in charge of the certification of alchemy.

    "The giants actually brought a human race to participate in the Pill Dao competition this time. It's really strange.

    "

    "I don't know how this human race's alchemy skills are. As soon as they come, they will directly assess the seventh-level senior alchemists. It seems that they are full of confidence."

    There are regulations in the assessment center. After passing the assessment, it is possible to continue the assessment of the seventh-level intermediate and advanced alchemists, but if you directly test the seventh-level senior alchemist, if you fail, you will have to wait another half a year if you want to take the assessment again.

    "This guy is arrogant enough, I don't know if he can pass the test."

    "This person is not simple! He is a human alchemist, and he was actually sent to the test by two giants of life and death. The giants are very fond of him. Take it seriously!"

    "..."

    Lin Chuwen came out not long after entering, with an extra seventh-level advanced alchemist token in his hand.

    Jumeng looked at Lin Chuwen and stepped forward diligently, "Lin Shao, passed!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Jumeng said happily, "In that case, let's go. Let's have a good meal, celebrate?"

    Lin Chuwen said with some embarrassment: "You don't have to be so troublesome."