Chapter 540 Gu Wang died

Lin Chuwen suddenly launched a soul attack on Gu Wang, and the soul power of the two collided violently.

    Lin Chuwen's soul attack hit Guwang's soul barrier like a heavy hammer.

    Gu Wang's divine soul barrier shattered instantly, spit out a mouthful of blood, and retreated a few steps.

    Gu Wang looked at Lin Chuwen with some resentment, "Alchemist Lin is too ignorant of martial arts, so he actually made a sneak attack."

    Lin Chuwen smiled nonchalantly, and said, "Alchemist Gu is very virtuous! It's a pity that your request for help was also unanswered."

    Gu Wang's previous request for help was issued to all the high-level monks nearby, and Lin Chuwen naturally sensed it.

    When an alchemist encounters trouble, he can issue a request for help. Once a cultivator takes over, no matter what the result is, Gu Wang will need to owe him a favor.

    It is a pity that there are many life and death cultivators hiding around the Xiao family to watch the excitement, but no one dares to join rashly.

    Gu Wang captured the sympathy in the eyes of some monks of the same level around him. This kind of sympathetic eyes pierced Gu Wang's heart like a needle. When did Gu Wang fall to the point where he needed sympathy.

    The news that the request for help was rejected was just said, and Gu Wang was slapped with a straight slap, and his face was ugly.

    Wen Tianqi, who was watching the battle, took a deep breath and said, "No one really responded to the request from the alchemist Guwang!"

    If there are no life-and-death experts nearby, that's fine. Summoning, it's really humiliating.

    Yan Yue took a deep breath and said, "If you want to get a favor from an eighth-level alchemist, you have to offend another eighth-level alchemist. It's not worth it."

    Before the battle, Yan Yue still felt that this time Lin alchemist was this time. The trouble is big, Yan Yue never dreamed that the battle situation would evolve into what it is now.

    Guwang alchemist has a bad reputation among the eighth-level alchemists. This person is a little jealous. Before him, there was an amazing and brilliant junior brother who was inexplicably plotted, and the alchemy method was completely destroyed, and a few offended him. The alchemist of , has been unexpectedly.

    Gu Wang is actually very winking, he never touches hard stubble, but this time, it seems that his luck is not very good, but this time, his eyes are clumsy.

    Of course, this time, Guwang can't be blamed entirely, only Lin Chuwen can be blamed for hiding too deeply.

    Wen Tianqi nodded and said, "That's right, how you look at it, Alchemy Lin has a brighter future than Alchemist Gu."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are not good men and women. Before, Di Meditation asked Lin Chuwen to be a free laborer. How miserable it is! The key is that it was rectified, and I don't know who made it. Now that I know it, it seems too late.

    Yan Yue sighed and murmured, "The alchemist Gu Wang has been forced to such an extent, it's really..." Poor.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "Lin Chuwen just used a soul power attack."

    Yan Yue nodded and said, "Not bad."

    Wen Tianqi said with a strange expression: "The soul of a soul pet master Is Li really so blessed?"

    Yan Yue choked, didn't speak, just sighed lightly.

    Gu Wang is a veteran eighth-level alchemist, and his soul power is definitely among the best among the monks of the same level. The other party has also cultivated a lot of advanced soul marks. Usually, if a monk uses his soul power to sneak attack, it will definitely be self-defeating, but now... ... Gu Wang's soul power seems to be vulnerable in front of Lin Chuwen, what a desperate talent!