Chapter 561 Gods and Demons Attack

Thunderstorm sea.

    "There's something wrong with the Thunderstorm Sea recently!" said a fisherman in the Thunderstorm Sea.

    "What's wrong? It's always been like this!" a young fisherman said with some doubts.

    "There have been a lot of mutated Thunder Swordfish recently." Another seasoned fisherman said with a smile.

    "It seems that most of the thunder swordfish can only grow to two meters. Recently, a lot of fish have appeared, and they have grown to eight meters.

    " Red and black Thunder Swordfish. These mutated Thunder Swordfish seem to contain more power of lightning than the previous Thunder Swordfish."

    "It may be that the environment of the Thunderstorm Sea has changed, so Thunder Swordfish It has also changed."

    "Speaking of which, the thunderstorm sea seems to have become more and more intense in the past few years."

    "I am afraid that something has changed in the central area. It is said that there may be a thunder and lightning treasure."

    "Thunder and lightning treasure , it would be great if we could find it."

    "I heard that the Thunder Clan has left, so don't think about it. The thunderstorm in the central area of ​​the Thunderstorm Sea is severe. As soon as we approached, there will be no slag left."

    "..."

    ...

    A huge sea ship broke through the layers of wind and waves and rushed towards the central area of ​​the thunderstorm sea.

    On the boat, stood several burly monks. Several monks belonged to the Thunder Clan of the Upper Realm. Most of the Thunder Clan practiced Thunder Technique and had extremely high resistance to lightning attacks.

    "Is it a rare treasure?"

    "Maybe it's just the power of thunder and lightning."

    "Recently, the power of thunder and lightning in the sea of ​​thunderstorms has become more frequent."

    "There must be a problem in the center of the sea of ​​thunderstorms."

    "..."

    The ship kept moving forward and gradually approached the center of the thunderstorm sea.

    "There seems to be an illusion formation."

    "Imagination formation? Who would set up an illusion formation here     ?

    "

After casting the Illusion Breaking Technique, the illusion instantly dissipated a lot.

    "This is... thunder tribulation?" After the illusion disappeared, several Lei Xiu finally saw the real scene in the center of the thunderstorm sea.

    "It's not like an ordinary thunder tribulation, it seems to be a dan thunder calamity."

    "Dan thunder? The eighth-level medicinal pills will attract Dan thunder. Who would choose to concoct alchemy in the thunderstorm sea, this place should not be suitable for alchemy. Let’s go somewhere.”

    Thunderstorms will occasionally cause thunderstorms, and alchemy is inherently dangerous, so don’t alchemists worry about thunder and lightning interference?

    If an alchemist can attract pills to make pills, it is definitely a proof of his own strength. A normal eighth-level alchemist would like to know all the upper realms when he makes pills. Dan, you have to use the illusion array to cover up the vision of the pill robbery! Except...