Chapter 503 Nether Realm

The residence of the giant family Lin Chuwen.

    "Does Master Lin have any plans for the next step?" Elder Ju He asked.

    After the Shenmu family came, many visitors came to ask for pills, but Lin Chuwen refused. Elder Juhe saw Lin Chuwen like this, and thought that the other party might have other ideas.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Elder Juhe and said, "I do have an idea. I want to mention it to Elder Juhe. If Elder Juhe thinks it is suitable, he can arrange it, and if it is not suitable, forget it."

    Elder Juhe said curiously: "What do you think?"

    "Nether." Lin Chuwen said. "I want to go to the lower realm. I had some opportunities in the lower realm in the past, and there are some resources because I was too weak in the past to be able to obtain them. I think the time is almost right now."

    Elder Ju He widened his eyes in surprise. Elder Juhe had long guessed that Lin Chuwen had other plans, but he didn't expect that the other party's plan was actually like this.

    "Lin Danshi, you have to think carefully! What is worth your lower realm? The resources in the upper realm are much richer than in the lower realm. Lin Danshi, you are such an outstanding alchemist. As long as you do alchemy well, you will naturally have a source. Why do you have to go to the lower realm for a little resource?” Elder Ju He said bitterly.

    Lin Chuwen anticipated Ju He's reaction, and said, "I will pass through the giants of the lower realm this time."

    Elder Juhe looked at Lin Chuwen and said with surprise: "Master Lin, you remember the giants of the lower realm. Coordinates?"

    Back then, when Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye flew up, Elder Juhe thought about whether they could use the two to find the land of the giant clan in the lower realm, but then gave up.

    The road to ascension has always been easy to go up and difficult to go down. After many people come up, it is impossible to go down.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Elder Juhe looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "Alchemist Lin, what do you mean, you can bring the giants to the lower realm?"

    The cultivation conditions in the upper realm are much better than those in the lower realm. Generally speaking, the monks in the upper realm and the lower realm will not benefit too much. However, the giant continent in the lower realm is different, which is the origin of the giant race. Many of the ancestors of the giant clan descended from the upper realm, and the lower realm of the giant clan probably has some cherished resources that the upper realm does not have.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said: "Yes, the resistance of high-level monks to the lower realm is not small, so I think, if Elder Juhe thinks it is suitable, he can arrange a few good-fortune monks to lower realm with me, but Juhe Elder, I’m going to tell you the bad news first, the risk of this matter is still very high, and I don’t dare to guarantee it.”

    The lower world giant planet is a giant clan land. Lin Chuwen guessed that the lower world giant clan land may have a chance for the giant clan, maybe it is a big chance, but he and Lin Chuwen are not giant clan, so they may not have the chance to meet.

    Elder Juhe looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "Don't worry, alchemist Lin,

    cultivators fight for their lives with the heavens, life and death have their destiny, and looking for opportunities is inherently risky, even if something happens, it won't blame you." It is to take risks. The key is whether it is worth the risk. Although the cultivation environment in the lower realm is not good, it is the birthplace of their giants, and their significance to the giants is extraordinary.