Chapter 420: Prying the Floor

Chu Ye began to visit the training rooms on the mountain peaks. The houses on several mountain peaks should have been raided more than once, and most of the rooms were empty.

    The tables, chairs and benches in many houses have been looted.

    When Chu Ye was searching for a house, he felt a faint scent of spirit essence stones. Sure enough, he found dozens of spirit essence stones under the floor.

    "I'm lucky, I actually found dozens of Spirit Essence Stones." Chu Ye estimated that these Spirit Essence Stones should be the secret possession of a certain disciple.

    The black crow flapped its wings in disgust that iron could not become steel, and said excitedly: "Can you be a little bit better! Everyone is running to the middle peak, but you are picking up scraps on the outside. If you find a treasure trove, don't say dozens of them. There are hundreds of thousands of spiritual essence stones."

    Chu Ye said indifferently, "What do you know! A place with hundreds of thousands of spiritual essence stones must be very dangerous, and you need to work hard. Here Although you earn less, at least it is safe." The

    black crow said dully: "Why don't you work hard, obviously everyone is working so hard?"

    Chu Ye raised his head and said confidently: "Everyone is immortal, no I'm trying to run out of lifespan, I'm still a young man, why should I compete with them." The

    black crow looked at Chu Ye with some disgust, and said angrily: "If you don't work hard, the boss will be sad."

    "Go and go. Go, what do you know, a flat-haired bird! Young and strong are too hardworking, and it is easy to fail to wait for the boss." Chu Ye said earnestly.

    Black Crow: "..." There seems to be some truth to it. "You bastard, you're going to tell the wrong things! You can't take the swaying Lord Wuwu, Lord Wuwu is a bird with dreams."

    Chu Ye raised his head and said not to be outdone: "My Lord, I am also a demon with dreams... The

    black crow rolled his eyes and said, "Where are you showing your dreams?"

    "With the talent of this demon, as long as you practice step by step, you can always reach the holy level, so just take it slow." Chu Ye Man said indifferently.

    The black crow couldn't help humming: "The temple lifts you up and calls you a demon, you really think of yourself as a terrifying demon! You are beautiful."

    Chu Ye said angrily, "What do you know, you stinky crow? Ah! This young master is not a demon, but also the chosen son. The chosen son doesn't have to work hard and work hard? Sitting in the house, drinking tea, and taking a break can make a fortune. An ordinary crow like you will not understand this deity. Genius." The

    black crow said irritably, "Blind your dog's eyes, this seat is not an ordinary crow..."

    Chu Ye ignored the black crow and looked at the Willow Demon and Mu Xianniao outside.

    The Willow Demon quickly condensed the plant crystals, but after a while, the Willow Demon had more than a dozen plant crystals in its hands.

    The vegetation here is too strong, and the Willow Demon is very efficient. You can imagine how much the Willow Demon will gain by condensing the vegetation crystals for five years here.

    If there are many plants and trees, after going out, it should not be difficult for the Willow Demon to cultivate a few more imperial ranks for the Wood Clan.

    The secret interior only accounts for less than 1% of the entire Tongtian secret realm, but the vegetation here is five or six times stronger than the outside.