Chapter 476 Star Appearance

Chu Ye and his group encountered several waves of monks on the way. Chu Ye kept his soul power and listened to the conversations of several waves of monks.

    "Have you heard that the white tiger took the thunder beast everywhere to defraud, and hundreds of people have already been fooled."

    "What's wrong with this white tiger! It seems that this kind of white tiger has never appeared before."

    "This is a mutation."

    "Hundreds of people from the gods, demons and immortals have already been fooled, and many other small clans have also been fooled."

    "Is this white tiger a member of the white tiger clan? I have never heard of this character in the white tiger clan. "

    ..."

    Chu Ye stood on the side, and said with some doubts: "There are already hundreds of people who have been fooled? Are the people in the immortal world so stupid? There are already hundreds of people who have been fooled." No wonder the lower realm Everyone wants to run here. It is really stupid and easy to cheat. There are many opportunities.

    Shui Qianshang smiled and said, "Everyone is naturally not that stupid, it's just that they were fooled on purpose."

    Chu Ye: "..." There is still such an operation, and they are rushing to be fooled on purpose! The brain circuits of these people from the upper realm are really not understandable to the bunker from the lower realm.

    "Some cultivators painted ** on the storage ring in an attempt to fascinate the white tiger. Some cultivators handed over the storage ring, which would explode as soon as it was activated. Fu... Each clan even made a bet to see which clan the White Tiger would end up in."     "Some big clan things are not so easy to take. Before, someone killed an immortal clan and took the opponent's. The magic weapon was refined, and after the results went out, the elder of the man sensed the profound imprint in the magic weapon and immediately searched for it."     "This white tiger has collected so many good things, among which the spiritual imprint was made. I'm afraid I'm missing something, unless you don't take it out, you will be sensed once you use it."     Chu Ye frowned and said, "So, you need to check the deep imprint first? Just rule out the spiritual imprint. ."

    Shui Qianshang shook his head and said, "It doesn't mean that the spiritual imprint is excluded. For example, the God Clan's Divine Origin Fruit, this fruit eats a lot of nourishment, but this is cultivated by the God Clan with special methods, as long as you eat this fruit, Within a few years, the fruit aura on the body will not dissipate, and the Protoss can sense it when they are nearby."

    Chu Ye: "..." In this way, it is really hard to prevent!

    "Maybe some monks didn't plan to catch the white tiger in the secret realm at all, but planned to go out and do it again." Tu Lie said.

    Chu Ye: "..." Well, it turns out that people in the Immortal Realm are not stupid, not only are they not stupid, they seem to be very treacherous! Xiaobai didn't know what to do.

    Huo Miaomiao shrugged and said, "I think they made the wrong idea. The White Tiger Clan is rare, and they pay more attention to their offspring. If the White Tiger Clan comes in, the White Tiger Clan will definitely send someone to respond. At that time, even if these people are trapped, they will I don't dare to say anything."

    Chu Ye: "..." Huo Miaomiao, you guessed wrong, Xiaobai is wild! The White Tiger Clan did not know that there was such a one, and would not accept it.

    Huo Miaomiao tilted his head and said: "I heard that the fossil clan sent something, the fossil clan has a kind of fossil powder, as long as a little touches it, the whole body will become rigid, and the Gu clan seems to have also sent something, the Gu clan's Gu Poison, extremely poisonous, if you touch a little, you will die immediately, and the demons have a magic tool that can turn living beings into puppets without knowing it... Now there is no news of the white tiger, maybe , where is he already dead."