Chapter 478 Demon Race Followers

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were walking on the road, Chu Ye's face was a little ugly.

    As soon as he left the valley where Chasing the Wind was hiding, Chu Ye found out that he was being followed. In order not to arouse suspicion from the people behind him, Chu Ye had to act as if nothing had happened and continue on his way.

    Chu Ye ran around for half a month, and the people behind him didn't leave, as if he was watching them.

    The breath of the other party is becoming more and more obvious, and the distance between them is getting closer and closer, like some kind of temptation. If you continue to pretend to be ignorant, you will want to hide it, I am afraid that it will attract the attention of people behind you.

    Chu Ye suddenly turned around and looked behind him, "Your Excellency has been with us for so long, what's the matter?"

    "You two finally stop pretending to be blind!"

    A monk in black came out of the shadows , The person who came was Mo Wenqi, a monk at the peak of the Demon Clan's Creation Realm.

    "Are you two going to join the Time Dragon now?" Mo Wenqi asked.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Fellow Daoist, why did you say this?"

    Mo Wenqi smiled coldly and said, "I've been observing the two of you for a long time, you two just came, Time Dragon and Cang. Lanlong is out of trouble, isn't the disappearance of Time Dragon related to the two of you?"

    Chu Ye frowned and said with a wry smile: "Do you think your fellow Daoist looks down on us too much, how could we two ordinary humans be related to precious time? It's just a coincidence that the dragon is related."

    Chu Ye was a little frightened, and secretly said: The monks in the fairy world are too sensitive, they found some clues, and they came after them. It's really not good to underestimate the cultivator of the upper realm casually. If you are not careful, people will see the clues.

    These big clan monks are really not to be provoked.

    Mo Wenqi sneered and said, "Is it a coincidence? When I catch you, I will find out by searching your soul."

    Mo Wenqi's intuition is very keen, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's performance is very ordinary, but it is Give him an indescribable sense of disobedience.

    In fact, Mo Wenqi didn't think that the two had anything to do with Time Dragon. He just thought that the two might have some secrets, so he opened his mouth to try it out. However, Chu Ye's reaction made him doubt it.

    Chu Ye frowned and said to himself: This guy is so arrogant! Actually want to capture their soul search.

    Chu Ye frowned, and said with some dissatisfaction, "Your Excellency, you've decided on us?"

    Mo Wenqi sneered and said, "It's really not easy for the two of you! You actually said such things in front of me. "

    He doesn't know how many monks he killed at the seventh rank of the Creation Realm. Ordinary monks would have kneeled down and begged for mercy when they met him. These two monks actually dared to speak harshly to him, and there was indeed a problem.

    Chu Ye said coldly: "Do it!"

    Since Mo Wenqi suspected something, he couldn't stay any longer. Otherwise, once the other party went out and attracted the demons, they would be in trouble.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen launched the Star Art at the same time to attack Mo Wenqi.

    Mo Wenqi sneered and said, "Sure enough, there is a problem." The