chapter 515 Fame

Abyss of Mystery.

    The identities of Xiaobai and Time Dragon were exposed, and the news quickly spread throughout the upper realm.

    "Have you heard? That Enlightenment Pagoda, Enlightenment Platform, and Enlightenment Tree are actually related to Time Dragon."

    "It is said that in addition to Time Dragon, there is also a white tiger, and one dragon and one tiger are mischievous."

    "Before, when Broken Star Islet , I heard that there is a white tiger and a time dragon stirring the wind and rain in the secret realm, but I didn't expect that they actually hooked up together."

    "It is said that the first place where the time dragon appeared is our abyss secret realm."

    "Before, When they were in Broken Star Islet, Time Dragon and White Tiger seemed to be in the realm of creation. As a result, after only a few years of hard work, they were all in the realm of life and death."

    "It is said that White Tiger and Time Dragon have deceived a lot in Broken Star Islet. Cultivation resources, I think, is to rely on those resources to advance."

    "..."

    After Chasing Wind was exposed, many people were surprised.

    Time Dragon is famous, and many people have no chance to see it. Before, those who received the light of Time Dragon were regarded as lucky ones. Many people said "Nothing but a lie", but it is a pity that Time Dragon But disappeared.

    The Enlightenment Tower in the abyss secret realm was the first to appear, and as a result, the reputation of the abyss battlefield skyrocketed.

    A lot of people came here because they couldn't see the time dragon. It would be good to see the place where the time dragon first appeared.

    Venerable Kaifeng and Venerable Yanhe gathered together to chat.

    "It turned out to be the time dragon and the white tiger. I said that I felt the breath of time and space before."

    "The time dragon is responsible for pretending to be a ghost, and the white tiger is responsible for retreating. In this way, it is indeed possible to leave without knowing it."

    "Time Dragons are high-level dragons. Before, many people in the realm of creation wanted to conquer the time dragon in the life and death realm

    .

    "The time dragon and the white tiger are together, and the people of the dragon family can't catch up. It seems to be hiding."

    "It is said that when the Baoshen pig tribe was in the tribe, it was disguised as the Taoist Pagoda."

    "..."

    ...

    Dragon clan.

    Ao Qing lazily lay on the Dragon Mountain to bask in the sun, "It really is the Time Dragon, but why do you stay with the guys from the White Tiger Clan?"

    Ao Wu Jiu rolled on the ground and said, "I don't know! Our Dragon Clan has always believed in Being alone, this strange flower actually cooperates with the White Tiger Clan, blaspheming the glory of my Dragon Clan."

    Ao Qing tilted his head and said, "Nevertheless, if you want to cheat money, it is still excusable to cooperate with foreigners. Yes .”

    Ao Wu Jiu took a deep breath and said, “I didn’t expect it to be the realm of life and death.”