Chapter 494 Invitation from the Dream Clan

Giant clan station.

    Elder Juhu comforted Lin Chuwen: "Alchemist Lin, don't be discouraged, although you have lost both games, Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue are both famous seventh-order top alchemists, you are only seven. A high-level alchemist, losing to them is nothing."

    In fact, Lin Chuwen's ability to compare with Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue was far beyond Giant Tiger's expectations.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "I know, I'm not sad."

    He had already admitted defeat, but those people were chasing after him, so he had to perfunctory.

    "Alchemist Lin has a huge potential, and the alchemy technique is advancing thousands of miles in a day, and he will definitely catch up in the future." Juhu said this is not a compliment. Lin Chuwen has not been soaring for a few years, and the level of alchemy has already happened when he just soared. The earth-shaking changes, although the giants have few people who understand the alchemy technique, but the quality of the elixirs can still be distinguished.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "I hope it will be as the elder giant tiger said."

    The giant tiger hesitated for a while, and then said: "Lin Danshi, there is another post from the Meng clan, inviting you to become a guest."

    Lin Chu Wen said indifferently: "Elder Giant Tiger, help me get it back."

    During this time, more and more forces have invited Lin Chuwen to become a guest of the outer door, and the treatment is getting better and better, however, Lin Chuwen The first articles were rejected.

    Elder Juhu frowned and persuaded: "Elder Meng Jiu came to talk to me, the treatment is very good, they are willing to pay 20 million spirit stones a year, and Elder Meng Jiu said that they can also provide Dream Soul for Alchemist Lin. Crystal."

    Lin Chuwen said somewhat unexpectedly: "That treatment is really good!"

    Dream soul crystals can improve the possibility of monks entering the realm of life and death, and can also stabilize soul power. Yan, even more so, the Meng Clan is actually willing to take out the Dream Soul Crystal, and the sincerity is commendable.

    Elder Juhu smiled and said, "I'm also a little surprised. With this kind of treatment as a foreigner, you may not be able to get the first place in the competition. The Dream Clan is really optimistic about you! The Dream Clan has a good reputation. , is rich and powerful, but it's just a name as a guest, and it's okay for Master Lin to accept it." Lin     Chuwen

    looked at the elder giant tiger, a little surprised, "If I accept it? The elder giant tiger doesn't mind?"

They will find a few looser forces to rely on, and it doesn't matter."

    In fact, many forces have come to the door recently, but the Lin Chuwen family did not accept it.

    After hearing about it, Elder Huoyun of the Five Elements tribe persuaded the giant tiger not to go too far. He was too strict with Lin Chuwen. The alchemists were very temperamental. The giants were poor and broken. He couldn't give Lin Chuwen much help, and the guards were too strict, which might have the opposite effect.

    The giant tiger was a little speechless. Those forces that came to the door were rejected by Lin Chuwen himself.

    Elder Juhu felt that Elder Huoyun’s words sounded unpleasant, but there was some truth to it, and accepting invitations from several forces was not a bad thing.

    Of course, this invitation from a guest from the outside door cannot be accepted casually. Juhu feels that if Lin Chuwen wants to accept it, he should ask Mengzu.