Chapter 465 Blood Test

Time flies, ten years have passed.

    In ten years, the strength of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen has steadily increased a lot.

    Elder Juhe looked at Chu Ye and asked in a puzzled way, "Young Master Chu also wants to go to the Shattered Star Island Trial?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, I hope the elders will be fulfilled."

    "Not only do you want to go . , Pharmacist Lin also wants to go?" Elder Ju He said with worry.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Of course we want to be together."

    Elder Ju He took a deep breath and said, "Splintered Star Island is actually very dangerous, if you are not careful, you will encounter stray star fragments. He was hurt by the power of the stars."

    Chu Ye nodded and said calmly, "I know everything the elder said."

    Now that he has decided to go to Broken Star Islet, Chu Ye already understands what's going on there. .

    Elder Juhe frowned and said: "Generally, the monks who go to Broken Star Island want to make a fortune, or they have cultivated to the peak of the ninth level of the creation realm and entered it, wanting to find a breakthrough opportunity, Chu Shao, you are completely There 's no need to take risks!"

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's ability to collect money is appalling, Chu Ye has sold spirit grass, spirit wine, honey in recent years, and the monthly income of millions of spirit essence stones is not a problem, not to mention Lin Chuwen. The elixir business has always been the fastest to get money.

    The giants have also bought a lot of medicinal pills with Lin Chuwen over the years. Not only that, the giants also helped Lin Chuwen sell several waves of medicinal pills.

    Ju He made a rough calculation, and Lin Chuwen has earned at least 200 million from selling medicine pills over the years.

    With so many spirit essence stones, Ju He sometimes wanted to rob the two of them.

    Elder Ju He really couldn't figure out why the two of them wanted to go to Broken Star Island to take an adventure while they let An Shengsheng have their children.

    Chu Ye pursed his lips and said, "I understand what the elder said. However, none of the monks who can achieve something in this world grew up in a greenhouse. Chuwen and I always go out to meet the world."

    Elder Juhe took a deep breath and said, "Young Master Chu, think about it! When a person dies, nothing is left. If you want to see the world, you will have a chance in the future."

    Both Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are rare. Talent, a spiritual planter, and an alchemist, it would be a pity if they fell into Broken Star Island.

    Chu Ye frowned, what Elder Ju He said, he had long considered. After he and Chuwen arrived in the upper realm, they both cultivated to the late stage of the creation realm with the superior resources of the upper realm. Both of them have recently felt a bottleneck. It should be related to their perception. It has been more than ten years since they reached the upper realm. It's been a few years, and their lives have been really comfortable in these years, and it's time to go out and practice.

    Cultivating one way, it is not possible to just rely on closed doors.

    Chu Ye explained: "I practice the Star Art. In a place with strong star power, the speed of cultivation should be faster."

    Chu Ye waved his hand, and the star power surged suddenly, and Elder Ju He was dragged into a vast void by it. among.

    Chu Ye quickly withdrew his hand, and Elder Ju He suddenly woke up like a dream.