Chapter 471 Alchemy and Detoxification

The five-step vine and the lantern grass grow together, and Lin Chuwen quickly found the medicinal materials.

    Lin Chuwen took out the alchemy furnace, threw a few herbs such as lantern grass into the alchemy furnace, and started alchemy.

    The environment of Broken Star Island is harsh, and the current situation is urgent. Lin Chuwen is not easy to pick and choose, so he chooses to concoct alchemy on the spot.

    Chu Ye waited to the side, protecting Lin Chuwen's safety, and soon the elixir was formed in the furnace. After the alchemy was over, Lin Chuwen glanced at the bottom of the furnace and said, "There are six elixir in total, which is enough. Now , let’s divide it up.”

    Deng Xingdan is enough for one person to take one, only two people are poisoned by the giants, and it is up to the giants to decide whether the people who are poisoned by the Five Elements should be responsible, and he only needs to be responsible alchemy.

    Ju Yang obediently took the medicine pill and shared it with Ju Meng, Ju Shi and others.

    Anyway, the furnace has already been opened, and there are still many rushes, so Lin Chuwen simply made two more furnaces in case of emergency.

    Huo Miaomiao glanced at the medicinal pill in Ju Yang's hand, and asked curiously, "Is this really Dengxingdan?" Dengxingdan is so easy to refine, so it shouldn't be a fake.

    Ju Yang frowned, and said a little unhappily: "I like it or not."

    Although Lin Chuwen's frequency of alchemy is far more than others, there are too many people in the giants who need elixir. One Dan is hard to find.     Huo Miaomiao smiled and said: "Don't be angry, I'm just a little surprised, because I heard that

    Dengxing Dan is difficult to practice."

He Jushi did not hesitate at all, took the medicine pill, and swallowed it directly.

    After Jumeng and Jushi took the medicine, Shui Qianshang was observing the changes of the two.

    The toxicity of the two people was originally very severe. After taking the medicine pill, the toxicity was quickly stopped. The poisoning effect of the medicine pill was terrible.

    After Jumeng took the medicine pill, he continued to run his spiritual power, and a large amount of poisonous blood seeped out from the wound, and the dark blood slowly turned bright red.

    Although the five-step vine is highly poisonous, the cultivator's resistance to toxins is still very strong. Compared with the boulders and giants, the poisoning of the three members of the Five Elements is much shallower. It is also possible to suppress toxicity.

    However, using spiritual power to suppress poison will greatly affect the display of strength. It is no problem within the clan, but it is dangerous outside.

    The people of the Five Elements clan saw no problem with the pills taken by the people of the Giant clan, their injuries recovered, and they took pills one after another.

    Huo Miaomiao took the medicine pill, and said in surprise: "It's really useful."

    Dushi glanced at Huo Miaomiao with some dissatisfaction, and said, "Of course it works, there's nothing to doubt it.

    " It takes time to exorcise, and several people chose to adjust their breath on the spot.

    Lin Chuwen saw that he was also idle, so he directly refined Xingyingxiao's demon pill.

    Lin Chuwen had read through the alchemy books of Caodanmen before, and found that in the books of Caodanmen, there was Xingying Xiao's demon pill recorded, and this demon pill could be refined into Xingyingdan.