chapter 519 underworld trap.

Lin Chuwen's alchemy room.

    "Lin Dan Shi, this is the medicinal material you want, and the luck thing I collected." Mu Qing said.

    Lin Chuwen checked the list, "So many good things, how many pills do I have to refine to pay off!"

    Mu Qing smiled and said, "Alchemist Lin really underestimates himself, just those five pills. The top-quality Tongqiao Sumai Dan was sold for one billion."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath, and said somewhat surprised: "So many?"

    Mu Qing nodded and said: "Yes! However, this wave was sold. , it will probably not be so popular in the future."

    Ordinary quality Tongqiao Xumai Dan is much cheaper, except for those with special needs like him, ordinary people will not waste so many spirit stones, buying such a medicinal pill, although the best pill The effect of the medicine is indeed much better. The market for the best Tongqiao Xumai Pill is just that big.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It's quite a lot to sell one billion."

    If one billion can be used to improve the quality of Lingquan, the quality of Lingquan should be improved again.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen stayed in the alchemy room refining medicinal pills, and a pill servant walked in.

    "Alchemist Lin, an alchemist named Xingye is looking for you."

    "Xingye!" Lin Chuwen muttered.

    The alchemist nodded with a strange expression on his face: "He said that he once defeated alchemist Lin when he was fighting alchemy. He heard that the alchemy master had improved his alchemy skills a lot, so he came here to ask for advice."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and shook his head. Shaking his head, he said speechlessly: "This young master's temperament hasn't changed at all!"

    Lin Chuwen said helplessly: "Forget it, let's go out and meet."

    Instead of looking at the monk's face and looking at the Buddha's face, the other party stood behind him. With the two powerhouses in the realm of life and death, he still has to give some face.

    "Long time no see Lin Dan!" Xing Ye greeted enthusiastically when he saw Lin Chuwen coming out.

    Lin Chuwen sat down on the chair beside him and said, "I heard that the alchemist Xingye is here to fight me?"

    Xingye shrugged, smiled shyly, and said, "I'm just kidding, Lin Dan. Master, why do you take it seriously?"

    "Daoist Xingye, what's the matter?"

    Xingye said a little embarrassedly: "I'm here to ask for pills.

    " "Lin Chuwen said.

    "Yin Yang Qiankun Pill, it would be great if it could be refined to the highest quality." Xingye said.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Didn't you beg?"

    Xingye nodded and said, "Yes! But isn't that enough? I want a hundred."

    Lin Chuwen: "… "..." That's what it takes. "One hundred top-grade medicine pills?"

    Xingye shook his head and said, "That's not true, it would be good to have a few top-grade pills out of one hundred."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "You want a hundred. How many herbs have you prepared!"

    Xingye smiled and said, "One hundred and fifty."