Chapter 543: Shake the Upper Realm

A building boat came over, and Xiao Song got off the building boat.

    "Elder Xiao is back!" Chu Ye smiled and greeted him.

    Xiao Song smiled bitterly and said helplessly: "Yeah! I'm back, but it seems a little late."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's not too late."

    Xiao Song said with a strange expression: "Scholar Don't treat me with admiration for three days, Shao Chu really surprised me."

    People were talking about Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen along the way, and if the human race had not heard of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's reputation , can be regarded as ignorant.

    Xiao Song had already guessed that the two were hiding something, but he didn't expect that what the two were hiding was more complicated than he imagined, soul pet master! Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were both soul pet masters.

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly, and said with a bit of grief: "I just want to eat a soft meal in peace, but unfortunately, the tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop, I'm helpless too!"

    Xiao Song: "..."

    Xiao Song moved towards the Lord . Glancing at the roof of the house, I saw the extremely rare bloodline monsters sitting in rows.

    Several monsters have turned into cubs. They look cute and cute, and they look quite peaceful for a few years. Unfortunately, they are all illusions.

    White Tiger, Time Dragon, Canglan Dragon, Thunder Beast, Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, if any of them are released, they can shock one side.

    "Gu Wang is too self-sufficient, and actually asked Lin Danshi for trouble." Xiao Song shook his head.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yeah! So, he died."

    Xiao Song: "..." Chu Ye was so straightforward, completely different from before.

    Xiao Song pondered that Chu Ye probably broke the jar because the secret was exposed.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Song and said, "Since Mr. Xiao is back, Chu Wen and I can leave with confidence."

    Xiao Song frowned and said, "So hurry to leave? The two of you won't be staying for a while?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No, next, Dragon Clan, White Tiger Clan, Demon Clan, Earth Ming, Alchemist Association If you continue to stay in the Xiao family, I'm afraid there will be trouble."

    Xiao Song sighed and said, "Young Master Chu is too pessimistic, the situation may not be so bad."

    Chu Ye said indifferently. "Let's talk about it, you have to be careful. I also want to travel around and see the mountains, rivers and seas of the upper realm."

    Xiao Song nodded and said, "That's fine."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's relationship The strength must not be considered weak, but what these two people exposed is really... the strong ancestors are afraid that they are all jealous.

    Forget about the time dragon, the two actually still have the wood clan of life and death in their hands. If the wood clan of life and death is boiled as medicine, I am afraid that it will be of great benefit to the strong ancestors. As a result, the Xiao family's temple is indeed small. Some.

    If Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen continued to stay here, the troubles of the Xiao family would be endless.

    "This trip, I collected a lot of elixir for the two of you. Since the two of you are leaving, let's take them all." Xiao Song said.