Chapter 571 Thunder Tribulation and Insect Nest

The territory of giants.

    Chu Ye glanced at the sky, "Thunderclouds are gathered, and after about an incense stick, they will fall down."

    Ju Wujiang took three eighth-level medicinal pills given by Lin Chuwen, a few pills The medicine has the functions of healing, enhancing spiritual power, and assisting in transcending the calamity. Chasing Feng helped to urgently refine the medicinal power.

    "Thank you two." When the elders of the giant clan woke up Ju Wujiang, they had already explained the situation to him. Ju Wujiang was very curious about Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, the two rising stars in the upper realm.

    Chu Ye glanced at Ju Wujiang and said lightly: "I will talk about these words later, fellow Daoist should concentrate on transcending the tribulation first."

    Ju Wujiang smiled and said, "What fellow Daoist said is."

    Chu Ye moved towards the sky. The thundercloud in the middle looked at the past. When he crossed the calamity and entered the realm of life and death, the gathered thunderclouds were also very terrifying. However, it was still a lot worse than the scene in front of him. In the sky, there were layers of thunderclouds. The piles were thick, and the entire giant clan was shrouded in clouds of thunder and lightning.

    Soon, the thunder tribulations fell down one after another, and the thunder tribulations that had accumulated for many years, without any buffer, came down like a gust of wind and rain from the beginning.

    The thunder tribulation is very terrifying, the dull thunder is deafening, Xiaolei helped absorb a part, but the thunder tribulation that falls on Ju Wujiang is still terrifying.

    Ju Wujiang's huge body stands under the thunder cloud, receiving the baptism of thunder tribulation.

    Ju Wujiang's bloodline is not low. After all, the opponent used to be very close to the ancestral realm, and his strength was extraordinary.

    Chaifeng looked at Mo Ling, and asked curiously, "Mo Ling, is the ancestral realm violent, or is the one in front of me violent?"

    Mo Ling narrowed her eyes, thought for a moment, and said, "Ancestral realm. The severity of thunder tribulations also varies, but looking at the thickness of this thundercloud, compared to the ancestral realm thunder tribulation, it should not be too much." Ju Wujiang is the pinnacle of life and death realm, with a backlog of thousands of years. Thunder calamity, the intensity is very unusual, and if you get it wrong, it will be wiped out.

    Chasing the wind nodded and said, "So that's the case, then you can get a good look at it."

    Colorful thunder and lightning fell from the sky, and there were so many lightning that it was dizzying.

    The thunder and lightning are faster than each other, and at the beginning, the thunder robbery has the tendency of endless flow, and Ju Wujiang is shrouded in thunder light, and his face is a little unclear.

    Xiaolei jumped and stomped in the thunder calamity, quite like a duck in water.

    Ju He looked at Xiaolei with envy. Many living beings talked about Thunder Tribulation, but to Thunder Beast, Thunder Tribulation was nothing but food.

    Chai Feng looked at Mo Ling and said, "Mo Ling, if you were the one who survived the calamity, would you be hacked to death?"

    Mo Ling glared at Chai Feng and said, "Me? Of course I won't."

    "No. Is it? I think you are a little dangerous." Chasing the wind.

    Mo Ling stared at Chai Feng, and said displeasedly, "Are you underestimating the strength of Mr. Mo Ling's body?"