Chapter 436 Giant Planet

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, Chu Ye has been wandering in the void for nearly two months.

    In the void, it is difficult to replenish the spiritual energy, and if it is exposed in the void for too long, it is easy to lose strength and die unexpectedly.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen took turns to rest, trying to ensure that the fighting power of each of them was at its peak.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaobai and asked worriedly, "Xiaobai, can you still bear it? Would you like to enter the jade pendant space to rest for a while?"

    Xiaobai has the ability to jump in space, and the main task of rushing is on Xiaobai's head. .

    However, Chu Ye sometimes let Jingzhelong and Canglanlong be Xiaobai's top class, so that Xiaobai could also enter the jade pendant space to rest for a while.

    The cultivation environment in the jade pendant space is very good. Sometimes Xiaobai is exhausted, and he can quickly recover his vitality by taking a bath in the spiritual spring.

    Xiaobai glanced at Chu Ye and said nonchalantly: "No, this star field is somewhat familiar, we should be able to find a supply point here."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Really? If so, that's fine. I've done it ."

    Chu Ye had heard Xiaobai say the same thing a few times, and several oolongs in a row had greatly reduced Chu Ye's trust in Xiaobai.

    Xiaobai said dully: "I will definitely not make a mistake this time."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Yes, yes, you are definitely not mistaken."

    Xiaobai heard Chu Ye's perfunctory words. Words, suddenly a little sullen.

    Chu Ye and Xiaobai descended upon a green star that looked far away.

    As soon as Chu Ye landed, he saw a boundless jungle, full of extremely lush towering trees.

    Chu Ye said cautiously: "There's no such terrifying thing lurking in this place, right?"

    Xiaobai shook his head and said confidently, "There shouldn't be, not every resource star is so dangerous. ."

    Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's fine if you don't."

    After finally finding a place to rest, Chu Ye released Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the wild forest in front of him, blinked his eyes, and said with some joy: "This place is good, I feel a lot of vitality."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: "The concentration of vitality in this place is far away. It surpasses Soul Pet Continent, but is much inferior to Tongtian Continent."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "Are we going to repair here for a while?"

    Chu Ye nodded, "I plan to stay here. Let's stay in the Star Territory for a while, if we are sure that there is no danger in this place, maybe we can enter the Holy Rank here before leaving."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "If that's the case, that would be great. That's enough." If the

    emperor's cultivation base goes to the upper realm, they are cannon fodder. If they can enter the realm of good fortune and then go to the upper realm, they will be more likely to protect themselves.

    The closer they get to the upper realm, the more dangerous the road will be. If they advance to the realm of creation, they will be much safer when they cross the void.