Chapter 431 Seal the ghost

The seal formation was activated, quickly forming a chain of chains, repairing the damaged seal on the seal pillar.

    The ghost in the Sealing Pillar was originally very active, but with the activation of the Sealing Array, the existence inside seems to have become much weaker.

    Chu Ye felt that the power of the stars in his body was quickly pulled away, and he was a little weak.

    Seeing this, Lin Chuwen also quickly mobilized the Star Technique, and the two Star Techniques were intertwined, and the power they exerted instantly doubled.

    The ghost in the seal of the gods was shocked when he saw three hundred and sixty stars beside Lin Chuwen.

    "How is that possible?" The ghost's voice exploded in Lin Chuwen's ears. Lin Chuwen was no better than Chu Ye with a white tiger body protection, and he was instantly confused.

    Lin Chuwen was not just a fledgling young man, and he quickly stabilized his mind.

    Xiaobai let out a long roar, and instantly set up space barriers to block the spiritual attack of the main soul of the ghost.

    "This guy is crazy!" Xiaobai muttered.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said: "He seems to be shocked."

    Chu Ye secretly said: The ultimate version of the Star Art seems to be more complicated than he imagined. Shocked like this.

    Chu Ye didn't know that there were many people in Tongtian Sect who practiced the Star Art, but the one who practiced the ultimate version of the Star Art was Fengmao Watertrope.

    The ultimate version of the Star Art is actually the nemesis of the Yin Soul Clan. There were many monks of the Yin Soul Clan who fell into the hands of the monks who practiced the extreme version of the Star Art.

    Knowing oneself and knowing the enemy, one hundred battles will not be imperiled. Back then, many clansmen of the Yinhun clan sneaked into Tongtian Sect, and they also wanted to find the ultimate method of restraint after thoroughly researching the Xingchen Art.

    After the yin soul clan seized the house, they could inherit the cultivation qualifications of the original master. There were also many yin soul clan who had seized the house in the past trying to cultivate the ultimate version of the star art, but they all failed.

    The main soul of the ghost didn't expect that after hundreds of thousands of years, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, the two savage cultivators, were both able to achieve it.

    The appearance of a person who practiced the extreme version of the Star Art is enough to surprise the main soul of the shadow soul, and the appearance of two at once makes the main soul of the shadow soul feel a bit ridiculous.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were just following the steps to cultivate the Star Art. Neither of them knew what the ultimate version of the Star Art meant.

    Back then, there were not many people in the Tongtian Sect who practiced the ultimate version of the Star Art, but those who practiced it could often become the Sect Master of the Tongtian Sect.

    The strengths of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were still a little lower. The superposition of the power of the two stars was far from enough for the huge sealing formation.

    Immortal Mu fluttered in the sky, absorbing a lot of spiritual energy to supplement the consumption of the two.

    Chasing the wind mobilized the law of time, and the speed of Mu Xianniao's transformation of spiritual energy was increased by hundreds of times, and a large amount of spiritual energy was continuously washed over Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.