Chapter 525: Hanging Sky City

After the Willow Demon advanced, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen returned to the Xiao family.

    Xiao Song breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen come back.

    Xiao Song has been away for more than half a year, and Xiao Song is really worried that the two will never return. Because Lin Chuwen is in charge in the past few years, the Xiao family can be said to have benefited endlessly. If the two leave like this, the Xiao family will lose. Not small.

    "The cultivation of the two of you." Xiao Song muttered in surprise.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "Elder Xiao, can't you see it?"

    Xiao Song shook his head and said with a serious face: "I can't see it."

    Xiao Song was a little terrified, he was in the late stage of life and death anyway. The cultivator, this time, he couldn't see through the disguise of the two at all.

    When Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen first came, their cultivation bases were hidden at the peak of the Creation Realm. Back then, he could barely see the real cultivation bases of the two of them, but now he can't see them at all.

    Although they couldn't see their cultivation base, Xiao Song felt that the two of them had become much more dangerous, and they should have had another opportunity during the time they left.

    Chu Ye nodded, breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "It's good if you can't see it." After the

    black crow advanced to the life and death realm, it was still somewhat useful, using the power of luck to hide the true cultivation of him and Chuwen. .

    Xiao Song shook his head, and said helplessly: "Actually, the benefits of revealing one's cultivation are not small, but if you two like it, hide it..."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Wait a little longer. Wait, wait until the time is right."

    Xiao Song nodded and said, "Okay, in that case, I will keep it a secret for the two of you." The

    black crow advanced to the eighth rank, which brought a lot of good to Lin Chuwen. Fortunately, Lin Chuwen's practice became much smoother.

    Before, when Wuwu advanced, he showed his deeds in front of Heiyu Phoenix, Lin Chuwen had been a little worried, but after a period of time it was calm and calm, but he was relieved.

    Chu Ye secretly investigated the destruction of the Phoenix, and learned some secrets.

    The phoenix in the Cang Yue Secret Realm is extremely powerful. However, the other party once fought against the ancestral realm powerhouses of the Phoenix Clan, and his soul was damaged, and some were not very smart. Before, the Black Feather Phoenix should have been healed by the turtle's breath in the secret realm, but was startled by the movement of Wuwu's advanced stage and woke up.

    When he was in the secret realm, Chu Ye felt that there was something wrong with the Destruction Phoenix's brain. After checking it, he found that there was indeed something wrong with the Phoenix's brain. Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief.

    Since it's a silly bird, maybe you don't need to worry too much.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen looked at Mu Qing and said, "Is there an alchemy task recently?" "Shan, Yu. 氵, タ" Mu Qing

    nodded and said, "Yes!" Lin Chuwen left for more than half a year, many tasks It's all piled up.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the list and said, "I just have time recently. Show me the task with high return rate."