Chapter 440 heartbroken.

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen took a lot of blood bone pills made from golden blood bone grass, and they carried some golden giant breaths on their bodies.

    Although the two people hid their breath when they came up, but this breath has been integrated into the blood. The giants are very sensitive to the breath of the golden giants. Several elders of the giants noticed the first time they saw them.

    The blood of the golden giants is very sacred to the giants.

    Both of them have a hint of golden giant aura, and they can even exert blood pressure on some giant elders of ordinary blood.

    Although the giants are relatively simple in character among many races, it does not mean that the giants are a group of fools.

    Those in power of the giant clan are also well-informed and wily, and they have not seen it through.

    The giants didn't think about the blood bone pill, they all felt that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen might have fused the blood of the golden giants.

    Fortunately, the giant clan advocates power, and they all follow an open and upright cultivation path, and they disdain some shady methods, so the two are safe and sound.

    If Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen fused the blood of the royal family of the Demon Race and fell into the Demon Race, they would probably immediately attract the covets of many Demon Races, and they would be drawn to their souls. Even if they survived, they would be treated as blood slaves again and again. Take blood.

    Of course, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen chose to take the giant clan's ascension passage because of the giant clan's reputation.

    Elder Giant Tiger felt that the two human races Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen actually fused the blood of the golden giant. The blasphemy of the giant royal family, for the sake of inheriting the cauldron, he advocated expelling the two.

    However, there are also some giants who feel that the lower world giants have been out of contact for a long time and are probably extinct. What Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen said when they came up also confirmed this.

    The two may have accidentally obtained the blood essence left by the golden giants of the Giant Continent. As a result, the two of them and the giants are also somewhat related, so it is better to be friends.

    After some debate, the two giants finally decided to implement the Huairou policy, assign the Purple Mist Valley to the two, and wait and see.

    Originally, what the Patriarch of Jushan wanted to give to the two of them was the Taomu Valley. There are thousands of big peach trees in the Taomu Valley. They provide a lot of spiritual peaches for the giants every year. The Elder Giant Tiger felt that it was too cheap for two people. Two foreigners are not worthy of the giants' contribution to a feng shui treasure such as the Taomu Valley.

    After the arguments of the elders of the giant tiger, the elders of the giants sent the Purple Mist Valley out after consultation.

    The area of ​​the Purple Mist Valley is actually three times that of the Peachwood Valley, but because of the miasma, it is a bit tasteless for the Valley of the Giants.

    Some giants of the giant clan, after learning that the clan will give the Ziwu Valley to the two, many people think that the two will refuse, although, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have the cultivation realm of good fortune and have a certain resistance to miasma. , but after a long time, the miasma accumulated in the body a lot, and it may still be life-threatening.

    No one would have imagined that within two months of living in Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, the miasma in the valley would be cleared away, and the place that the giants had been shunned had turned into a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters.