Chapter 455 Giant Tiger vs Giant Bear

a few days later.

    A powerful breath roared, Chu Ye looked out of the valley, and saw the hurried giant tiger elder.

    Chu Ye was startled, and secretly said: This is not here to find fault, he doesn't seem to provoke this person recently!

    Chu Ye walked out of the stone house, braved his head to meet him, and greeted, "I have seen Elder Juhu, why are you here?"

    Juhu stared at Chu Ye a few times, spread his palms, and said : "Is this your gift this time?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Chu Ye looked at the medicinal pill and thought to himself: When selling wine before, the blood bone pill was sold as a gift, a total of two copies.

    When the giants smashed the golden eggs, the army was in chaos, and Chu Ye couldn't figure out who was in the hands of the elixir. Now it seems that another elixir may have fallen into Ju Yang's hands.

    There were only two bottles of blood bone pills in total, and one of them fell into the hands of the giant tiger elders.

    Elder Giant Tiger frowned and said, "You guys actually use this kind of medicine as a gift, it's just..." Put the cart before the horse.

    Ju Yang hit a lot of medicinal pills last time, and Ju Yang chose to take one pill a day.

    Ju Hu was worried that Ju Yang would have an accident while taking the medicine pill, and kept staring at the side.

    The medicinal pills refined by Lin Chuwen are of good quality, and Ju Yang's strength has actually improved a lot after taking it.

    The effect of medicinal pills is good, however, many spirit fruits and spirit medicines can achieve the same effect, so the giant tiger didn't care too much until he saw the blood bone pill.

    The giant tiger was a little horrified to find that the blood bone pill seemed to improve the bloodline of the giants.

    Bloodline purity is extremely important to the giant clan, especially thousands of years ago, the giant royal clan fell, and now there is no golden giant in the clan. Ordinary giants have inherent limitations, at most they can only reach the realm of life and death, while the golden clansmen can reach the legendary ancestral realm.

    In the Immortal Realm, only the race of the race with the ancestral powerhouse can become the top clan. Once the racial war breaks out, the ethnic group without the ancestral powerhouse can easily become cannon fodder.

    Although the spirit wine brewed by Chu Ye is not bad, for the giants, the value is still far less than this medicine pill.

    "When you went to Fangshi before, you didn't take this medicinal pill as a gift, right?" Elder Hu said, staring at Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said,     "I don't think so

    ." Elder Giant Tiger nodded and breathed a sigh of relief, saying, "It's fine if you don't."

A few days ago, the giant tooth elder came to buy a hundred." Chu Ye said.

    The giant tiger was stunned for a moment, and said excitedly: "The giant tooth has come, and you bought a hundred?"

    The giant tiger originally thought that he was the first to discover the power of this medicine pill, but he didn't expect it. The giant tooth elder has already come.

    Feeling faintly being pressed again, Elder Giant Tiger couldn't help feeling a little discouraged.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yeah! It's coming in a few days."