Chapter 412 Landing Land

Temple.

    Several soul pet masters landed next to a volcano.

    "It's not far from the flame mine, and luck is not bad, let's go." The high priest of the temple said.

    The temple knows the dozens of mining areas outside the secret realm like the back of the hand, and the high priest of the temple quickly selected the mining areas suitable for digging.

    "Are we going to mine now?" Ji Feishhuang asked.

    The high priest nodded and said, "Yes."

    Ji Feishhuang took a deep breath, a little disappointed.

    Ji Feishhuang came to the secret realm for the first time and wanted to look around in the secret realm, but the high priest couldn't wait to go mining.

    Several soul pet masters quickly walked to the mining area.

    Spirit Essence Stone is the crystal of Spirit Essence, one of the most precious resources in the secret realm. It is a lucky thing to be able to land near the Spirit Essence Mine.

    Several people quickly found the Lingyuan Mine and excavated the Lingshi.

    After entering the spirit mine, Ji Feishuang took out a few puppets and instructed the puppets to dig the ore.

    Before entering the secret realm, Ji Feishuang thought about mining. In Soul Pet Continent, only the miners with the lowest background would do the work of digging ore. Ji Feishuang didn't want to do it herself, so she created a few puppets. for mining.

    The puppet was digging "bang" on the wall, and the mine wall was extremely tough, and the puppet brought in by Ji Feishhuang suddenly stagnated.

    "What's the matter? That refiner lied to me?" Ji Feishhuang frowned.

    The puppets Ji Feishhuang brought in were all ground-level puppets, so many puppets cost Ji Feishuang a lot of resources. After paying so much, in the end, the puppets were broken after a few slashes, and Ji Feishhuang's face suddenly became ugly.

    On the other hand, Jue Wushuang shook his head, sighed, and said, "It shouldn't be a problem with the puppet. The puppet is controlled by the soul imprint, and the soul imprint in the mining area seems to be affected."

    Ji Feishuang said a little depressed: "So, it's not a waste of time."

    Ji Feishuang prepared a puppet, and Jue Wushuang knew it a long time ago.

    Although I heard from the elders of the temple that puppet mining was useless, Jue Wushuang still took a bit of luck and did not stop Ji Feishhuang.

    The puppets are useless, they have to do it themselves, it is too demeaning.

    "Junior sister, don't be impatient." Jue Wushuang waved his hand and released a few stone saw beasts. These stone saw beasts were Jue Wushuang's temporary soul pets, and Jue Wushuang brought a few soul pets here just to mine.

    The large sawtooth saw the stone beast smashed on the stone wall, leaving only a few shallow traces.

    Ji Feishhuang frowned and said, "The stone sawing beast doesn't work either!"

    Jue Wushuang's face was a little ugly, "I don't have enough strength! It seems that only the use of imperial soul pets can be done."

    Ji Feishhuang frowned, Said: "Otherwise, find a few soul pet masters to help."

    Jue Wushuang took a deep breath and secretly said: Those who can enter the secret realm are not ordinary people. Now these people are scattered and want to It is not easy to find it, but if someone can be found to help, the efficiency of mining will definitely be greatly improved.