chapter 563 Each show his power

Chu Ye mobilized Xing Yuan force and bombarded the Demon Sealing Pillar in the northwest direction.

    A huge dark palm suddenly appeared in the sky, and Chu Ye spent a lot of star energy to launch a star attack, which crushed the dark palm in one fell swoop.

    Chu Ye felt a strong threatening aura on the black-robed monk in midair.

    When facing the Phoenix Emperor before, Chu Ye had never felt such a strong threat, but at this moment, he felt like his hair was standing on end, and a great disaster was imminent.

    "Ancestor Demon! How did this old immortal escape?" Mo Ling said as if facing a great enemy.

    Time Dragon hovered and said: "Don't be too nervous, just incarnate outside the body."

    When Chasing Feng was in the Dragon Clan before, he had been baptized by the Dragon Emperor's coercion, and from time to time he had to accept the Dragon Emperor's coercive impact.

    According to the Dragon Emperor, it is for him to adapt to the impact of this coercion. If someone from the ancestral realm pays attention to his crystal core, he will not be in a hurry and be captured in one go.

    Chaifeng was always shrouded in the dragon emperor's coercion, lying on the ground, unable to get up, very suspicious, the dragon emperor did this just to tease him.

    Facts have proved that the Dragon Emperor still has some foresight, and the special training in the past is still somewhat effective. Although the coercion of the outer incarnation of the demon ancestor is tyrannical, the pressure resistance of the wind chaser is very good.

    The incarnation of the demon ancestor stopped in mid-air, looking down at the people below.

    Chu Ye looked at the avatar in the sky, the eyes of the demon ancestor avatar were full of indifference, as if nothing in the world was in his eyes.

    The avatar in the sky slashed down with a palm, and Chu Ye frantically burned all of his Xing Yuan energy and met the palm.

    The Priest of the Moon Moon looked towards the black-robed monk in the sky, his eyes moving slightly.

    The Demon Ancestor's "Silent Desolation Palm" is one of the most powerful killer moves of the Demon Ancestor. Under the Silent Destruction Palm, it is extremely difficult for monks in the realm of life and death to survive. Although it is only the incarnation of the Demon Ancestor, it also has the power of 60% of the deity.

    "Boom." The giant palm of Xingyuanli and the palm of silence collided, and Chu Ye was knocked out and spat out a mouthful of blood.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye with some unease. In order to deal with the slap of the demon ancestor, Chu Ye was forced to burn his star power.

    Burning the star energy can quickly increase the strength in a short period of time, but after that, it will quickly fall into weakness. Even if Chu Ye burns the spiritual energy, it is still very difficult to block this palm!

    Mo Yuan glanced at Chu Ye, frowned slightly, and secretly said: It was actually blocked, even he might not be able to block this move. In the past few years, Chu Ye's strength should have improved a lot. If Chu Ye was still at the level of the year, he should not be able to stop him.

    Lin Chuwen quickly took over the seriously injured Chu Ye and stuffed a handful of medicinal pills into Chu Ye's mouth.

    Chasing the wind mobilized the power of time to help Chu Ye quickly refine the medicinal power. The power of the medicinal pill was quickly absorbed. With the help of the medicinal medicinal herb, Chu Ye's injury quickly recovered 50%.