chapter 594 Customer come like clouds

Xiaobai's enthronement ceremony was a bit rushed, but all the clans still gave a lot of face. There were so many monks attending the meeting that Xiaobai's claws were soft when he received the gift.     Bai Su walked into the room, looked at Xiao Bai and said, "Lord Xiao Bai, the gift list looks quite

    satisfactory!"

    Xiao Bai nodded hastily, and said, "Satisfied, satisfied."

He sent a lot of cultivation resources that Xiaobai could use. With these resources, Xiaobai felt that he could be one step closer to his ancestral realm.

    "Sir Xiaobai, you can't just accept the gift, you have to return the gift." Bai Su said worriedly.

    In order to deal with the Zerg this time, the White Tiger Clan will be wiped out, and they will have to prepare a gift in return, and they will have to bleed heavily.

    Xiaobai nodded and said nonchalantly: "Don't worry, it's not just a return gift, I'm ready."

    Bai Su asked curiously, "What have you prepared?" This time, many ethnic groups gave heavy gifts , If the return gift is light, I am afraid that it will be looked down upon.

    "These are Liuliu blood essence, a total of 100 bottles. Liuliu has collected a lot of blood essence recently, but the sales are not very good. Everyone is too poor, and it is not easy to reduce the price. It is just right to take them out as gifts."

    "These are still Liuliu . Liu's blood, this is just ordinary blood, and the effect is not as good as that of blood essence. Even so, it is better in quantity, with a total of 10,000 bottles. Anyway, it is the blood of the wood clan at the peak of life and death, and the effect is still good."

    "These, It's the leaves of Liuliu, the effect is a little worse than blood, but it's still good for making tea."

    "..."

    Bai Su looked at Xiao Bai with a strange face, how much wool did Xiao Bai shave on the Willow Demon? !

    "Master Xiaobai, are you doing this? Does Master Liu have any opinion?" Bai Su asked.

    Xiaobai shook his head and said, "No problem! Liuliu has a lot of blood recently. I helped him deal with a batch, which just solved his problem."

    Bai Su: "..." Such a good companion, He also wanted to have one, and he also wanted to solve the problem for the Willow Demon.

    "Lord Willow Demon, how can there be so much blood essence?" Bai Su said in a puzzled way.

    Xiaobai said lightly: "It's condensed! Before in Broken Star Islet, Boss Chu Ye absorbed a lot of star energy. He couldn't absorb it himself, so he transformed it into spiritual energy and sent it to us, and the willow tree demon reached life and death. After the peak of the realm, Boss Chu Ye still sent a lot of spiritual energy to Liu Liu, and the willow demon couldn't absorb it, so he took the opportunity to condense hundreds of drops of blood essence."

    Bai Su nodded and said, "So it is." The stars of Broken Star Island The power is too chaotic. Ordinary cultivators who practice the Star Cultivation Technique can't refine it at all. Chu Ye is really powerful, and this can be regarded as turning waste into treasure, "Master Xiaobai has so many companions, why did you catch Willow Demon alone? Pick up the wool."

    Xiaobai shook his head and said, "No! I also asked Xiaoyin for 30,000 jars of honey, which was produced by the bee colony."

    Bai Su: "..." It turned out that the queen bee was also picked up. wool.

    Xiaobai tilted his head and said, "I originally wanted to ask Zaifeng and Duotian for some scales, but these two are unwilling, I also want to ask Mo Ling and Wuwu for some feathers, neither of them are willing to give them. , tsk tsk, a bunch of cheapskates! It's still Liuliu's atmosphere, it would be great if the host received more soul pets like Liuliu."