Chapter 499 Xiao Song's Visit

Alchemy interior.

    "Young Master Chu, Xingye is here again." Mu Qing reported.

    Chu Ye said helplessly: "Why is this guy here again, fighting for pills again?"

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "This time it is for pills."

    Chu Ye held his chin and said speechlessly: "He Aren't you very capable? Even after winning the first article in Dou Dan, he came to ask for a pill."

    "He said that he would like to produce a top-quality spirit stone and ask for a pot of water and fire to help each other." Mu Qing said.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "A top-quality spirit stone, this guy is really willing to pay for it!"

    There are not too many top-quality spirit stones, and many experts in the realm of life and death may not have them. I lost one to Chuwen, but this time I can still take one out as a reward. It is indeed very rich!

    Chu Ye sighed lightly. He and Lin Chuwen are in a special situation. Not only do they have to support themselves, but they also have to raise a nest of soul pets. The other party is so willing, it seems that there will be no problem in the future. Blame the other party for giving too much.

    Chu Ye nodded, stood up, and said, "I'll go and ask Chuwen."

    Mu Qing frowned and said, "If I agree, will it seem very spineless?"

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "As long as the spirit stone is in place, it's easy to talk about backbone. If the spirit stone is not in place, we still have to have backbone."

    Mu Qing: "..."

    Lin Chuwen raised his head, looked at Chu Ye and said, "Water and fire help each other. Is it?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Is there any difficulty?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "It should be no problem."

    During this period of time, Lin Chuwen's soul power and alchemy have made great progress. It is no longer a problem to make a seventh-level top-level medicinal pill.

    In fact, Lin Chuwen had already been able to go for the seventh-level top alchemist certification, but Lin Chuwen felt that there was no need to worry, so he did not go.

    Lin Chuwen walked into the living room and saw Xingye drinking tea.

    Seeing Lin Chuwen, Xingye said with a smile on his face: "Master Lin, you can make me wait! I thought you didn't want to see me?"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "How come, the God of Wealth who came to the door, I You are always welcome, what fellow Daoists say is the best spirit stone, but is it true?"

    Xingye smiled and said, "As long as Master Lin Dan can refine it, the best spirit stone will be offered with both hands."

    "Xingye said. You really want to give me this alchemy task, I am only a seventh-level senior alchemist." Lin Chuwen said.

    Xingye smiled and complimented: "I still don't know the ability of alchemist Lin? Your Excellency is low-key, and he should have been a top 7 alchemist by now.

    " Well, if all the medicinal materials are broken, I will not be responsible." Lin Chuwen said.

    Xingye sighed and said, "It's all broken, so I'll be unlucky."

    Xingye sent ten parts of the raw materials for the water and fire amulet and said: "In this case, I will leave it to Alchemist Lin for everything, these spirit herbs, as long as I will give you a top-quality spirit stone after successfully producing a pot of medicinal herbs."