chapter 425 encounter at the river.

Chu Ye looked at the dozen or so soul pet masters who fell from the sky, as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

    More than a dozen soul pet masters looked at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, and they were also full of vigilance.

    The two sides were confronting each other, and neither of them made the first move. Chu Ye's aura of the ninth rank of the emperor was very obvious, and Lin Chuwen was not weak.

    On the other hand, the more than a dozen soul pet masters on the other side had an advantage in numbers, but their strengths were uneven, and most of them only had cultivation in the early and middle stages of the imperial rank.

    With so many soul pet masters, if they were from one faction, it would be better to say that these ten people belonged to different factions. Before, they gathered together temporarily just to escape for their lives. Once a war broke out, they might not be able to work together.

    Chu Ye's gaze swept across the faces of the soul pet masters. Half of the dozen or so soul pet masters were not from the Central Continent.

    The expressions of the soul pet masters looking at Chu Ye were all different. They were curious, vigilant, fearful, and envious...

    The black crow hovered above the heads of several soul pet masters, flapping their wings, and shouting strangely: "You guys How did these guys come here, you are lucky! If you fall into the river, you will have a lot of fun." The

    black crow said at the end, Ga Ga laughed, Laughing wildly.

    Although several soul pet masters felt that the black crow was a little unreliable, but after listening to the black crow's words, they suddenly had lingering fears.

    The power of the long river of time, everyone still understands a little, if you really fall into the river, you are afraid that you will lose your skin if you don't die.

    "Young Master Chu, why are you here?" Xi Jiang said tentatively and greeted Chu Ye.

    "It's you Xi Jiang!" Chu Ye nodded towards Xi Jiang.

    Before, Chu Ye had done a lot of business in Tudao City, and he had forged a lot of good relationships, and Xi Jiang was one of them.

    "The spiritual light in the secret environment fluctuated obviously, the aura was turbulent, and there was obviously a battle. I thought the place was too dangerous, so I left." Chu Ye carried his hands on his back and said casually.

    Xi Jiang couldn't help it and said, "Young Master Chu, you really have foresight! A big change has indeed been discovered in the secret realm, and several existences of the ninth-rank imperial rank have suffered disaster."

    Chu Ye and Xi Jiang chatted, but Xiao Bai didn't Ignoring a few people, I moved the Time Stone out and put it by the lake.

    As soon as the Time Stone landed, Chasing Feng couldn't wait to pounce on it.

    Chasing the wind used his tail to circle the Time Stone and took a deep breath.

    A large amount of time power poured into his body between Chasing Feng's breathing, and the bottleneck of the seventh-order emperor's rank on Chai Feng's body loosened under the scouring of a large amount of time power.

    The power of the Time Stone is far greater than the water in the Time River. Chasing the Wind only absorbs less than 1% of the Time Stone's Time Power, and it has gained a lot of benefits. It is conceivable that as long as the entire Time Stone is placed Refining, chasing the wind and advancing to the ninth rank of the emperor should not be a problem.