Chapter 469 Entering Broken Star Island

Lin Chuwen's eyes swept over the people of the human race one by one.

    After being open and honest, Xiao An let go a lot and provided them with a lot of information.

    Before coming, Xiao An drew a large number of character images based on his memory. It was some cultivator materials that Xiao An guessed that he might be involved in the trip to Broken Star Island. Among them, the human race was the most.

    Lin Chuwen had to sigh, Xiao An is an old fox after all. The other party has been living in another world for decades. Most of the guessed lists are correct, but they are slightly outdated. After a lot, the cultivation base was higher than Xiao An expected, and after a few decades, some new people from various ethnic groups also emerged.

    Lin Chuwen saw the building boats of the Mu family and Xiao family. Before coming, Xiao An specially drew the styles of the two building boats, and Lin Chuwen recognized them immediately.

    The two spaceships were separated by a few minutes, and looked a little alienated.

    Lin Chuwen secretly said: The relationship between the Mu family and the Xiao family should be very rigid. There was a rift between the two families because of Xiao Ningyue's death. In addition to Mu Qing's disappearance, the Xiao family and the Chu family did not turn against each other. I'm afraid it will be good. .

    Maybe it was because Lin Chuwen took a few more glances at the Mujialou boat, and the people on the Mujialou boat also noticed Lin Chuwen.

    "Beside the giant clan, who are those two human clans!"

    "I don't know, the giant clan rarely gives such a place to a foreigner, and these two people don't know how to move the giant clan."

    "Look at it. From the appearance of the giants, these two people should be doing well in the giants! There are still some tricks."

    "It looks like they are just two ordinary people, and I don't know why they invested in foreigners."

    "I heard that the giants have a lot of stupid money . It's easy to deceive, very easy to fool, and it doesn't look bad. If you go out to experience other races in the future, you can choose the giants' territory."

    "..."

    ...

    Chu Ye looked around, then withdrew his gaze, "Elder Juhe, the secret realm. Start it now."

    Elder Juhe nodded and said, "Yes."

    Hundreds of experts in the realm of life and death sacrificed tokens, and Elder Juhe also sacrificed a formation token and hundreds of formation tokens. , were activated at the same time, and the protective cover surrounding the Fragment Star Island, under the action of the token, cracked a crack.

    "The crack will recover after a stick of incense, let's go." Ju He said.

    The monks of the giant clan activated their tokens one after another, as did Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.

    Numerous cultivators activated their teleportation tokens one after another, and they fell into Broken Star Island like dumplings.

    As soon as Chu Ye entered Broken Star Island, he felt the Yuan force that was so rich in the extreme stars that the Star Art in his body started to operate automatically.

    When Chu Ye was teleporting, he activated the Taoist Companion Contract. Under the influence of the Taoist Companion Contract, the two fell very close to each other.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen met for the first time.

    "Fortunately, it's not too far apart." Chu Ye said with a sigh of relief.