Chapter 520 Trap or Opportunity

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed the map and found a hidden cave on a deserted island in the upper realm.

    "This cave is a bit desolate!" Chu Ye said.

    "It's really desolate."

    "I always felt that it was a little too smooth to come all the way, uuu, are you sure there is a chance here?" Chu Ye looked towards the black crow suspiciously and asked.

    The black crow squinted at Chu Ye and said bitterly: "Chu Ye, you bastard, you are so suspicious of Lord Wuwu, Lord Wuwu is sure whether there is a chance or a big chance here, if you can't find the chance, it must be you. It's not Lord Wuwu's problem."

    Chu Ye: "..." This guy, Wuwu, is really domineering?

    "This island is surrounded by the sea and is empty. Don't you think it's a good place to kill people and steal goods?" The

    black crow looked at Chu Ye and scolded: "Why do you think about killing people all day long, you will be judged as a crooked person. , do you want to be hunted down by others?"

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and asked suspiciously, "Chuwen, if you see Wuwu, is it still reliable now?"

    Hei The crow glared at Chu Ye and said, "You bastard, you are really stubborn, and you doubt the reliability of Lord Wuwu. Do you want to be cursed by Lord Wuwu?"

    Chu Ye quickly shook his head and said, "Okay. Come on, come on, it's mine or not..." Wuwu, this idiot, now that success is more than failure, this guy's curse still has some effect.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the map and said, "Hurry up and look for something. No matter what you can find, you must solve it as soon as possible. According to the map, the cave should be nearby."

    Lin Chuwen followed the map . , broke through a space magic circle and entered an abandoned secret realm. It didn't take long for the two to find the cave indicated by the map.

    "According to the map, it's here, do you want to go in?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No need, there is a trapped formation at the entrance of this cave, and there are a few monks hiding there."

    Chu Ye was very sensitive to the trapped formation, and he discovered it at once.     Chu Ye looked at the black crow, and the sound transmission asked: " Wuwu

    , this is a trap! Have you noticed any abnormality in luck?"

, However, it's just some crumbs, nothing to worry about, Mr. Wuwu wanted to test you, so he didn't open his mouth to remind you."

    Chu Ye: "..." Is that really the case, not that the stupid bird made a mistake again?

    Chu Ye waved his hand and mobilized his spiritual power to kill the few people hidden in the trapped formation. Chu Ye did not keep his hand. His spiritual power was like a meteor shower, penetrating the formation and entering it, the huge spiritual power would be trapped behind the formation. The monk who was hiding blew a gray face.

    Although Chu Ye was only cultivated in the early stage of life and death, the spiritual power in his body was not inferior to that in the later stage of life and death.

    The few monks who were trapped in the formation no longer cared to hide their breath, and they all used their spiritual power to resist the attack.

    The black-clothed cultivator at the head looked at the two as they were facing a formidable enemy, and the faces of the few people behind the black-clothed cultivator were a little panicked.