chapter 490 The best zhuangsheng dream pill

Alchemy altar.

    "Sister Zi Mo, the giants are here to hand over the task." Lan Ling said excitedly.

    Yun Zimo glanced at Lan Ling and said, "Let's hand over the task, what are you so excited about?"

    "The handover is the Yipin Zhuang Yimeng Dan." Lan Ling said.

    Yun Zimo frowned, and said, "Is it really a top-quality product or not? Are you mistaken?"

    Lan Ling took a deep breath, nodded solemnly, and said, "I've already seen it, the pill shows that There are twelve spiritual patterns, no surprise, it should be a top-quality medicinal pill."

    "In that case, let the people from the Meng Clan come to inspect the goods." Yun Zimo said.

    Yun Zimo secretly said: If the medicinal pill was brought by someone from the giant clan, it is very likely that Lin Chuwen refined it.

    Yun Zimo had been very optimistic about Lin Chuwen before. When she was thinking about the Danshu competition, she went to see Lin Chuwen's performance. As a result, Lin Chuwen didn't know what to think, but she didn't participate in the competition at all.

    Yun Zimo thought that she had misread the wrong person, but unexpectedly, Lin Chuwen did not participate in the competition, but she refined Zhou Yimeng, the best house.

    Jumeng stood at the trading desk, looked at the monks in the trading center, and said a little unhappily: "I handed over an elixir, how did you dawdle?" Jumeng's

    face was blue, and he was a little nervous, Lin Chuwen was hard to find. He does things, and it's not good if he messes up.

    The blue-clothed female cultivator looked at Jumeng and said, "Do you know what kind of medicine pill this is?"

    Jumeng blinked and said, "Zhuang Yimeng."

    "Do you know what this medicine pill is for?"

    Jumeng thought about it. After thinking, she asked uncertainly, "Eating to have a spring dream?" The

    blue-clothed female cultivator looked at Jumeng, her face flushed, and she said speechlessly, "No, it's for dreaming."

    Jumeng frowned. , said: "So it is."

    The blue-clothed female cultivator frowned and said, "Why don't you know this, this medicine pill really belongs to you, so you shouldn't have stolen it."

    Jumeng said a little excitedly: "What did you say? , you people from the alchemy altar, can you slander people so casually?" Just because their giants don't have a few alchemists, they can casually slander their medicinal pills as stolen, which is too much.

    The blue-clothed female cultivator said embarrassedly: "I'm just joking, but you know too little."

    Jumeng said angrily, "I'm just here to hand over the task, why do I need to know so much? Isn't the medicine what you want to do?"

    Jumeng's tone was not good, and he was actually a little guilty. He knew that he would be handed over a medicine pill, but he would still be questioned, and he should have asked more clearly at the beginning.

    The blue-clothed female cultivator blushed and said, "That's right, but this medicine pill is..." It's not an ordinary medicine pill!

    Jumeng frowned and said, "What's wrong with this medicine pill? Is there a problem with the quality?" The quality of medicine pills refined by Alchemist Lin has always been guaranteed.