Chapter 575 Dream Clan Invitation

on the wasteland.

    Wuwu looked at the invitation to cross the Thunder Tribulation gathered by the Wind Talk Clan, and made a divination.

    There are many people who have asked Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen to help. For fear of encountering a trap, before every shot, Chu Ye will ask Wuwu to do some calculations.

    Chaifeng was full of depression and twitched his tail, "Why, why are so many people asking for help, but no one asked Mr. Chaifeng to help?"

    Chu Ye glanced at Chaifeng and said casually, "You are too expensive."

    In fact , Chu Ye originally wanted to set the price for Chasing Wind at one billion, but Chai Feng was very opposed to it, Chai Feng felt that he was a noble Time Dragon, and the appearance fee should not be the same as the price of a drop of blood essence from the Willow Demon. He looked down on Long so much. After Chasing Feng's argument, Chu Ye set a 2 billion appearance fee for Chai Feng. In fact, Chai Feng felt that he should be more expensive, or at least equal to Xiao Lei.

    Chasing the storm jumped like thunder: "Where is the wind-chaser so expensive?" What a

    joke, his net worth is one billion lower than Xiaolei! He is a precious time dragon, and his blood is no worse than Xiaolei, a thunder beast. Obviously, Xiaolei is expensive. Everyone else has already eaten for free, and he has to pay for treats.

    Speaking of which, the willow demon is really expensive, a drop of blood is worth one billion, those idiots think that the blood of the willow demon is very scarce. After passing this village, there will be no such shop. I don't know, if the willow demon is by the Lingquan , to condense two or three drops of blood essence every day, which is more than enough. That is to say, if the blood essence of the willow tree demon can be sold, the willow tree demon can earn two or three billion every day, tsk tsk, this way of earning, an alchemist like the host Dao Companion Nothing compares.

    The sales of Willow Fairy Blood have been very good recently, and hundreds of drops have been sold.

    As far as he knows, a lot of blood essence sold by Willow Demon was not used by the cultivator himself, but purchased on behalf of others. However, as long as there are spirit stones to earn, Willow Demon doesn't care how those people use it.

    The willow tree demon has been staying in the jade pendant space lately, absorbing spiritual spring water day and night, condensing the blood of its life.

    The blood essence of the willow demon is indeed very expensive. The reason why Chu Ye set such a high price is to scare away some people who want the blood essence of the willow demon. As a result, there are many rich and powerful people in the upper realm, and it is rare for the wood clan in the life and death realm. People who buy a package are willing to pay for a drop or two.

    The spirit stones earned by the willow tree demon, Chu Ye handed over to the willow tree demon for free control, and the willow tree demon put all the spirit stones into the spiritual spring of the jade pendant space.

    Having spirit stones can improve the quality of the spirit spring, and the quality of the spirit spring is improved, and it can also promote the growth of the willow demon.

    At the beginning, the Willow Demon was a little bit resistant to selling blood. However, seeing the huge amount of Spirit Stones earned, the quality of the Spirit Spring continued to improve, and the Willow Demon became more and more interested in selling blood.

    Chu Ye tilted his head, thought for a while, and said, "Maybe it's not famous enough?"

    "What a joke, those guys all know that Lord Chai Feng can assist in the calamity." Chai Feng said dissatisfied.