Chapter 416: Yuan Dan Realm

After discovering the first star stele, the black crow quickly discovered the second stele through divination.

    After Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen checked the stele, they found that the second stele was still a set of ordinary stars.

    However, this set of star tricks was different from what he had encountered before. The nine acupoints opened in the minimalist version of the tricks were concentrated in the internal organs.

    In the previous set of 18 orifice points, except the five viscera and six fu-organs, the remaining few were concentrated on the left arm, but in this set, the extra nine orifice points were concentrated on the left leg , according to the principle of symmetry of the human body, the positions of the nine extra acupoints can be pushed out.

    Cultivating the Star Art requires a lot of spiritual energy, and Mu Xianniao extracted a large amount of spiritual energy and exhaled it on Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen to help them practice.

    With the help of Mu Xianniao, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's cultivation progress was very fast.

    The star steles were arranged according to the nine palaces and gossip. After discovering this, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen traveled around in accordance with the rules, and found several steles one after another.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said, "Quick, there should be a stone tablet in front of it, and there are many blood antelopes."

    Like the herbal rabbits, the blood antelopes were brought in by the soul pet master from outside.

    The soul pet master brought the herbal rabbits in for the purpose of collecting medicine. Chu Ye was a little confused. What did the soul pet master bring in the blood antelope for? Are there blood antelopes to eat for the latecomers? Blood antelope is also a good blood food.

    Chu Ye learned from Feng Qingcheng that the blood antelope was originally brought in as bait.

    There are some native monsters in the secret realm. These monsters are very difficult to deal with. These foreign soul pet masters want to lure these monsters away, so they bring in some delicious blood food bait.

    Back then, Tongtian Secret Realm didn't know what happened, and the local monks and monsters were basically wiped out.

    The blood food brought in by some soul pet masters, because of its strong reproductive power, thrives in the secret realm, and gradually dominates one side, just like a herbal rabbit.

    The strength of the herbal rabbit is not very good, but it has strong reproductive power. One litter can give birth to a dozen or so, and a litter can be born in a few years.

    The blood energy contained in the blood antelope is richer than that of the herbal rabbit, and it is more popular with the little ones.

    The black crow flapped its wings, and suddenly said, "Be careful."

    Following the black crow's words, a splitting slash appeared beside Xiao Bai, but fortunately, Xiao Bai escaped in time.

    A huge blood tiger, entrenched in the air, looked at Xiao Bai excitedly.

    The two tigers fought together, and the two tigers fought in the sky.

    A huge white tiger phantom rose from Xiaobai's body, and pressed towards the blood tiger, and a red blood tiger phantom also rose from the blood tiger.

    The two tiger phantoms collided with each other, and Xiaobai was the better one.

    The blood tiger devoured the blood of the tiger clan of many different races, and the blood was mixed, which was much inferior to Xiaobai.