chapter 559 phoenix jade slip

Tianyuan City.

    Mo Ling appeared at the top of Tianyuan City.

    As soon as Mo Ling appeared, it quickly attracted everyone's attention. Mo Ling spread his wings and stood proudly at the top of the city, receiving everyone's attention.

    "That seems to be Mo Ling."

    "I heard that Mo Ling took the Heavenly Soul Pill and regained his strength."

    "Why did this guy come to Tianyuan City, and he is so arrogant, the Feng Clan is looking for him!

    " Ling is here, is Dan Lin nearby?"

    "I heard that Mo Ling caused the chaos in the Feng clan a few days ago. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went to the Feng clan and did a big job. "

    Is the matter of the Feng clan true? If it is true, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are too bold."

    "..."

    Seeing the eyes of many cultivators focused on him, Mo Ling felt a little bit complacent.

    Mo Ling said proudly: "The latest news from the Feng Clan, jade slips, one piece of spiritual stone, are on sale, big sale."

    Mo Ling said this, but it was splendid, and several thousand pieces of jade were spilled. Jane, there is no intention to collect spirit stones at all.

    Tianyuan City is one of the commercial and trade centers of the Upper Realm, where all ethnic groups gather. Mo Ling's move quickly attracted the attention of many cultivators.

    "A piece of spirit stone and a jade slip, it's not expensive!"

    "How many spirit stones can you earn for a piece of spirit stone? Isn't the Alchemist Association tracking down Chu Ye's whereabouts? The reward is 500 million, and there is time to sell the jade slip. , it's better to sell Chu Ye's whereabouts directly."

    "This doesn't look like the style of Chu Ye's soul pets! Is there any trap!" Every time Shi Shilong makes a move, he needs hundreds of thousands of spirit stones. Mo Ling is so cheap.

    "..."

    A fire dragon and an ice dragon of the dragon clan lay on the side, looking at Mo Ling with great interest.

    "It's the black hair from the Phoenix clan, the one who voted for Chu Ye, and it actually appeared here." Huolong Aoyan said.

    "I heard that a few days ago, Chu Ye did a big job in the Feng Clan, and the Emperor Feng almost went crazy. I don't know what is in this jade slip, maybe it has something to do with that day."

    "Lord Dragon Emperor . I was very interested in what happened that day, and I asked Feng Huang about it, and the dead bird of Feng Huang scolded me."

    "The birds of the Feng clan have such a bad temper."

    "..."

    Many monks I was very interested in the jade slip that Mo Ling cast out, but when these people saw clearly what was in the jade slip, they were shocked.

    A few cultivators lost the jade slip in shock and quickly fled.

    "What kind of jade slips! Those cultivators turned pale with fright when they saw the jade slips. This is too uncertain. I will pick up a few pieces of jade slips and take a look." Ao Yan said.

    Ao Yan waved his claws, and a dozen jade slips fell into Ao Yan's hands.

    Seeing the picture in the jade slip, Ao Yan laughed arrogantly, "Good stuff, good stuff! Such a good thing is only sold for one spiritual stone, it's really a conscience price, go and get some more, it's worth it. That's fine. The next time the Phoenix clan comes to ask for trouble, we will replay the contents of this jade slip, and the Feng clan may retreat without fighting."